Syrian-Born Gunman Charged With Ten Counts of Murder in Colorado

Franklin Pierce

Syrian-born gunman Ahmad Alissa, 21, is charged with ten counts of murder at Boulder grocery store where victims were getting vaccine shots: Cops reveal wrestling fanatic was shot through leg in massacre

• In Facebook posts over the last 18 months, he complained that he didn't have a girlfriend and hated Trump
  • President Biden on Tuesday called for a nationwide ban on assault rifles and tighter laws on background checks
The gunman responsible for a mass shooting at a Colorado grocery store on Monday has been identified as 21-year-old Ahmad Alissa.

Alissa, a high school wrestler who has been described by his family as 'mentally ill', was born in Syria and moved to the US when he was three. He now lives in Arvada, Colorado, around 30 miles from the grocery store he targeted on Monday.

Gunman, 21, is charged with murder for shooting and killing 10 people | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: Rickyvol77
From Urban Dictionary:
"Incel": Short for "involuntarily celibate." The top definition on Urban Dictionary states that "incels" typically blame women for a lack of sexual activity. The definition reads, in part, "a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects."

From Urban Dictionary:
"Incel": Short for "involuntarily celibate." The top definition on Urban Dictionary states that "incels" typically blame women for a lack of sexual activity. The definition reads, in part, "a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects."

The gunman in the 2014 Isla Vista shootings was a self-described incel.

Reactions: McDad
Not to detract from the seriousness of the event in this thread. But, and this is how it seems to me, it's bad enough to be an incel. it's even worse to label yourself as an incel.

You're not wrong. But it was incels that invented the term. They're obviously not happy about their lot in life, but a lot of them don't shy away from the term. I think it's an issue of finding likeminded losers online.

Reactions: McDad
You're not wrong. But it was incels that invented the term. They're obviously not happy about their lot in life, but a lot of them don't shy away from the term. I think it's an issue of finding likeminded losers online.
If taxpayers would fund prostitutes to incels, we could curb gun violence.

One of my sons gave me an Oculus VR for my birthday. Enjoy playing the game Onward, first person shooter game, a good bit.

There is something wrong with kids today. Everyone over 25 HATES it when a game starts and you have kids under 20 in it. I would not surprised at all if 50% or more want to do nothing but kill their teammates or commit suicide. The weapon of choice for murder is the knife and for suicide is the pistol.

VN Store

Back