Syrian-Born Gunman Charged With Ten Counts of Murder in Colorado

Out of curiosity any idea what mag size he used? It’s clear he didn’t abide by the stupid “assault weapon” ban. It’s almost... like criminals intent on murder don’t abide by laws! 😳
Cant believe he didnt follow the law! If only the law banned assault weapons, but non assault weapons were legal, 10 White people in Boulder would still be alive today.

Reactions: 508mikey
They dont understand what semi automatic means..like a hand gun, shot gun, or deer rifle can be/is.
It's either ignorance or genius on their part. Which is why it needs to be fought.

They say one thing, implying it's just for ARs. Then they can expand to well an AR is a rifle, so rifles need to go to. And oh yeah AR is semi automatic so all those pistols need to go too.

You can walk into almost anywhere with a few pistols and enough ammo to do anything an AR-15 can do....and no one will even notice it..
I was thinking about pointing this out. There is a reason handguns are the most used.

Can cause mass casualties in a matter of seconds, and do so much easier than a rifle or pistol.

Let me get this straight .. you want to give our government ( that honestly nobody in either party trusts ) the ability to fix a problem using the criteria you just posted ? U do realize that they would first have to define the “ rifle or pistol “ they will be using as the model and when they do anything over a single shot will be outlawed right? There’s no such thing as an “ assault weapon “ it’s a made up buzz word to stir up fear , all firearms are weapons that can be used for assault or defense .

REVEALED: Syrian-born gunman Ahmad Alissa, 21, was known to FBI and ranted about 'Islamophobes hacking his phone' before killing ten at Boulder grocery store with assault rifle he bought one week ago

Ahmad Alissa, the 21-year-old gunman responsible for a mass shooting at a Colorado grocery store on Monday, was known to the FBI and had ranted online about 'racist islamophobes' hacking his phone.

In Facebook posts over the last 18 months, he complained about not having a girlfriend, ranted about President Trump and talked about his Islamic faith.

The New York Times reported on Tuesday that he was known to the FBI because he was linked to another person who has been under investigation for something else. They didn't give any more details.

In a July 2019 Facebook post, he ranted: 'Yeah if these racist Islamophobic people would stop hacking my phone and let me have a normal life I probably could.'

Gunman, 21, is charged with murder for shooting and killing 10 people | Daily Mail Online

REVEALED: Syrian-born gunman Ahmad Alissa, 21, was known to FBI and ranted about 'Islamophobes hacking his phone' before killing ten at Boulder grocery store with assault rifle he bought one week ago

Ahmad Alissa, the 21-year-old gunman responsible for a mass shooting at a Colorado grocery store on Monday, was known to the FBI and had ranted online about 'racist islamophobes' hacking his phone.

In Facebook posts over the last 18 months, he complained about not having a girlfriend, ranted about President Trump and talked about his Islamic faith.

The New York Times reported on Tuesday that he was known to the FBI because he was linked to another person who has been under investigation for something else. They didn't give any more details.

In a July 2019 Facebook post, he ranted: 'Yeah if these racist Islamophobic people would stop hacking my phone and let me have a normal life I probably could.'

Gunman, 21, is charged with murder for shooting and killing 10 people | Daily Mail Online
We need to pass a law that you aren’t allowed to shoot anybody with an AR-15 that you bought within the previous two weeks. There, all better.

VN Store

Back