Systemic Anti-White Racism.

People pushing identity politics are either ****ing morons that think being black/ brown/ white somehow makes them Better than the others or it’s a politician trying to divide to stay in power.

There are white people who hate Jews, or blacks, or native Americans.
There are black people who hate whites, Jews, native Americans
There are Jews that think they’re better than everyone….

All those people are moronic and not worth knowing

I Agree but there's only one that has become near acceptable in society. The accepted scape goat. It's been going on awhile and been getting worse. I remember first really being hit by it with the Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom Murders in the knoxville area. Brutal and racially motivated yet they prosecuter would not call it a hate crime because "politics". It was the first audacious example of a double standard in the law. It WAS a hate crime, but they didn't want to use the new laws on anti-white cases. That was in 2007 and it has gotten much worse since then.

Twitter and the news is full of examples of older white people just being flat out attacked for no other reason then being white, likewise there seems to be near daily attacks in schools on white students. It is somehow accepted, if teh roles were reversed there'd be riots. For the record I am against ANY form of racism. My father was a navel officer, and in particular a supply officer for awhile on his ship, he worked with every possible back ground (including Bill Cosby's dad) he always preached that you should judge someone by their actions, and merits. I always took that to heart. My friends have been every racial background you can imagine. But what disturbs me is the very reations in this thread.....if it's racism against white people it's not taken seriously. However this is by far the fastest growing segment in racial motivated violent crimes. That people in this thread react the way they do, kinda shows the racism is real.....racism is bad unless it's against white people, then it doesn't count.

I also think some underestimate the backlash effect. I am starting to hear the same sort of comments I used to hear from 70-80 yr olds back in the day but from younger Gen Z age kids....by ignoring this and providing a double standard they are JUSTIFYING racism for younger generations. This won't end well.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back