Taj Boyd Decommits Article

Other than Boyd, who are these great contributors we missed out on?

Taj Boyd
Bryce Petty
DT Shackleford (Ole Pizz LB)
Swearinger (Gamecox Safety/ hybrid)
Antonio Foster (OL - I think that was his first name)

They were probably a few more, and some others on the verge.....Fulmer was putting a good class together, and it would hv been much better than Kiffins final class IMO...

Last edited:
Taj Boyd
Bryce Petty
DT Shackleford (Ole Pizz LB)
Swearinger (Gamecox Safety/ hybrid)
Antonio Foster (OL - I think that was his first name)

They were probably a few more, and some others on the verge.....Fulmer was putting a good class together, and it would hv been much better than Kiffins final class IMO...

Mike Davis RB South Carolina???? I think he was committed

I seen that a couple days ago too and kept looking at the title wondering who it was until I clicked it and noticed it was old

Mike Davis RB South Carolina???? I think he was committed

I think everyone is referring to the 2009 class and Mike Davis was in the 2012 class. Jay Graham was his lead recruiter at USC and was able to get Davis to visit here but nothing came of it. Davis was a longtime Florida commit before deciding on USC.

I believe that there are great players out there. But I believe that it takes great coaches to make them great. Tahj Boyd would have amounted to nothing here. Tyler Bray was a tremendous talent that had no coaching and went undrafted in the NFL. I think we have found a coach who can develop players. We will certainly see with Mr. Hurd, Dobbs, Ferguson, ect...

VN Store

Back