Taking my mother to the game tomorrow

CAVol

Taking my mom with me to the game tomorrow. It's her first time ever at Neyland. My dad left us a year ago and she's had a really rough time with it. I can't wait to show her the Vol Walk, Neyland, and let her experience all the other traditions that I've fallen in love with. She's really excited about it and I can't wait to see her have fun again!

Just wanted to share with my Vol family, this is just one of the reasons I love Vol football. It brings family together to forget the crap in life and have a good time. Enjoy the game tomorrow, friends. I know I will.

Reactions: 38 people
You're a great son to do that for your mom. I know she'll love every minute of it with all those loud screaming Tennessee fans. Go Vols!!!

Reactions: 1 person
You are a great son. I hope she has the time of her life tomorrow and realizes that she's clearly still a lucky woman.

Good on you. Tennessee football is a great way to forget about some of the things that suck the hardest about life.. And then sometimes it makes life suck a little bit. But either way it helps. Good luck to you.

I hope y'all have a great time. I think tomorrow is a perfect "mom" game. I may sound like a bad person but I only take my mom to games that I know we will win. I am superstitious so if we lost I may start thinking my mom is bad luck and I don't ever want to look at my mom that way.

Taking my mom with me to the game tomorrow. It's her first time ever at Neyland. My dad left us a year ago and she's had a really rough time with it. I can't wait to show her the Vol Walk, Neyland, and let her experience all the other traditions that I've fallen in love with. She's really excited about it and I can't wait to see her have fun again!

Just wanted to share with my Vol family, this is just one of the reasons I love Vol football. It brings family together to forget the crap in life and have a good time. Enjoy the game tomorrow, friends. I know I will.

very nice, have a great time

Good deal! Couple important things to consider though...

Does she woo?

Is she a sitter or stander?

:)

Have a great day with your Mom!

Mamas boy...

Jk that's an extremely nice gesture and I'm sorry for y'alls loss. I'm sure he'll be watching to. GBO!!

OP i said a quick prayer for your ma. i hope tomorrow lifts her spirits and shows her that there is still great things in this world for her to enjoy with her son.

Very cool CaVol! Hope y'all have a great time. Need to drop the Lakers and switch to the Grizzlies though. :)

My mom has been to games, I've been to games. I am inspired by you, it never occurred to me to make a Mom/Son trip ! Now a "Bucket List Item" ! Great Job OP !!!

Hope u guys have a great time. Both of my parents are disabled so this is not something I got to experience with them in my adult life. Definitely something u will never forget! Make sure and take her to Volunteer Village...

VN Store

Back