Tamarion McDonald is entering the transfer portal

A couple of these players were very good players.
The Tennessee way is this : we are going to have a completely revamped secondary and
Martinez can use this as an excuse next two yrs saying they lack experience. As long
as Martinez is here, I don't think our secondary will ever be efficient.

A couple of these players were very good players.
The Tennessee way is this : we are going to have a completely revamped secondary and
Martinez can use this as an excuse next two yrs saying they lack experience. As long
as Martinez is here, I don't think our secondary will ever be efficient.
Are we wrong or is Heupel?
Has Martinez been considered a successful recruiter and/or player developer at any of his stops?
im not being a smart a$$. I’d really like somebody that supports Martinez to tell me why they do.

Reactions: Vol2B
Wouldn't it be easier to just state who has not entered the transfer portal. I think every player has but a very small number

Why should he leave voluntarily when he can stay on and collect the money? He’s gonna make them fire him.
His contract is up soon. He wasn't extended and his contract ends after the season. No idea when that date would be, but pretty soon.

A lot behind the scenes, I believe the loyalty to players that stayed when he became coach has probably reached its in. I believe positions are up for grabs, now you will have to earn your spot and some of these guys see these players in practice and no they’re coming. I really like Taron McDonald thought he was pretty good physical player, but there was one thing that I always kept saying you’re always a step if not two steps late to stop the play or make a play on the ball. I believe he seen the play just didn’t have the speed to stop it. I also believe he had his best year yet this past year. Best of luck, Guys
To slow to play DB. Too small to play LB, maybe if He put on 20 and picked his speed up.

Reactions: Orange Marlin

VN Store

Back