TBA needs new center court logo and new design in general

so covering the outside of TBA in bricks and calling it "The House of Bricks" is out then?

maybe not the best of ideas. if they did tho, their would have to be a free throw reference. It has never been one of UT's strong suits.

I like your idea for the visitor's locker room tho. :)

I like the current logo but we need more white on the court somewhere IMO. Maybe switch the colors on the key.

I love the inside of Thompson best arena in the NCAA!!!!!!!! Except for all the blue hairs who don't cheer or do ****, and yell at us cause we show passion. **** the blue hairs!!!!!!!

Lol yeah that and the people that don't wear orange/white/something UT. Nothing worse than watching the game on TV and see some random wearing green or something lol.

Lol yeah that and the people that don't wear orange/white/something UT. Nothing worse than watching the game on TV and see some random wearing green or something lol.

Lol and when people come to TBA and wear jerseys to team that's not even Playing. That gets on my nervous

I would think they are changing it simply for the fact it doesn't match the uniforms anymore. The "TENNESSEE" at midcourt is basically the same font and all of the old uniforms, so now it doesn't fit.

I like the current midcourt design. When you watch a game on TV it says TENNESSEE back and forth the entire game. The old state outline was meaningless and boring and ugly IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
I like the midcourt logo and I would put a white U and an orange T on the basket supports.

VN Store

Back