TE Daniel Helm has committed to the Vols

bouncing_tits_02.gif

Now that is some awesome BOOBAGE.:yes:

Reactions: 2 people
I usually don't reply to this type thread, but I can't hold back. This staff is kicking ass

Boooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmm

Reactions: 1 person
It almost feels like we are gonna get one of these at least twice a month til National Signing Day!!!

It's like a year long Hanukkah!!! Mazel tov, Everybody! #CantStoptheBoom

I'd settle for the 1939 standard: undefeated/unscored upon.

I would too, but that feat will never happen again. Too much talent across the board, combined with confrence championships, etc.... But yes I would love for a unscored on defense for an entire season!!! Could you imagine!!!!

Don't look now but we have the same number of 4 star recruits committed right now as we had signed last year according to rivals, Butch Please!

That was before our black friends were line'n up to play..

Yes, and well before the spread offense. Even The General would have trouble pulling off that feat against today's offensive juggernauts, even though he'd probably have the best defense in the land. But it wasn't before Jim Thorpe and his ilk, so at least America had some minority stars on the field back in the day.

Don't look now but we have the same number of 4 star recruits committed right now as we had signed last year according to rivals, Butch Please!

That is crazy! The news just keeps getting better and better! We just have to get some quality W's this season and our class will stay top 5.

VN Store

Back