Team Grade Opinion so far....

vols1071

Grade of this team hitting, defense,starting pitching, and bullpen.. For me...

Hitting... A
Defense... B
S Pitching... C+
Bullpen... C+

I feel our pitching has the potential to get to a B+ if AJ can get healthy and and get a few guys to step up

Grade of this team hitting, defense,starting pitching, and bullpen.. For me...

Hitting... A
Defense... B
S Pitching... C+
Bullpen... C+

I feel our pitching has the potential to get to a B+ if AJ can get healthy and and get a few guys to step up
fair assessment.......Bullpen might be a C++ or B-

Reactions: chuckiepoo
fair assessment.......Bullpen might be a C++ or B-
Causey Beam Russell our best starters once Russell gets healthy... Then Snead Sechrist and Combs solid middle guys but need Combs to be consistent... Then feel we need a few freshman to step up... Kirby is who he is and will be fine for his role... Closer role could be anyone by the end of the year if we even have a closer

Reactions: feathersax
Hitting A

Base running A (no one complains when aggressive style results in advancing a base or scoring)

Defense B

Pitching B

Most improved Defense. Dreiling and Amick

Most Improved Offense Burke and Tears

Who Needs More PT. Bargo

Coaching. A

Hitting A

Base running A (no one complains when aggressive style results in advancing a base or scoring)

Defense B

Pitching B

Most improved Defense. Dreiling and Amick

Most Improved Offense Burke and Tears

Who Needs More PT. Bargo

Coaching. A
Don't you have to put Burke on the Most Improved Defense? He's become a picking machine. Kid obviously put in the work in the off-season.

Want to see Burke do it for the entire year but I have been very impressed with his opposite field hitting and taking what the pitch is giving him this season. The holes that were there in his swing have gone away and that is a testament to how hard he has worked in the off-season. What round do you guys see him being drafted?

He improved throughout the year. He also lead the team in errors with 11. He's made some incredible plays this year.
True improvement with glove. Yes sir. I’m sure last year was tough on him from an individual stand point and he sure has shown his off season work this year. You get better at sports when times get hard and nobody is watching. Burke has definitely done that.

He improved throughout the year. He also lead the team in errors with 11. He's made some incredible plays this year.
He saved a lot of errors last year too (and this year) with his elite picking at 1B. He’s a stud and thankful to have him.

Reactions: spyfish007
He saved a lot of errors last year too (and this year) with his elite picking at 1B. He’s a stud and thankful to have him.
Man alive I always have to go back and edit because my stupid phone auto corrects to nonsense….lol

You're stubborn as a mule Taylor. LOL. I'll leave it to the flock.....

Blake Burke is the most improved defensive player in the country. Prove me wrong.

Speaking of stubborn…I meant to tell ya @txbo …I saw a suicide squeeze and a regular squeeze attempted last weekend. You’ll be happy to learn both were unsuccessful. 😛

Blake Burke is the most improved defensive player in the country. Prove me wrong.
I’m with txbo on this one Taylor. He made great plays in the field previously but he had holes in his defense like he did with his swing last year. He has become as complete in field as he has with his bat this season. Not sure about in the country but definitely on our team

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo
I’m with txbo on this one Taylor. He made great plays in the field previously but he had holes in his defense like he did with his swing last year. He has become as complete in field as he has with his bat this season. Not sure about in the country but definitely on our team
Yea, you could make an argument that he is the most improved all round player.

Hey now, I gave him team MVP. :). He’s just always passed the eye test with me on his defensive abilities.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo

VN Store

Back