Team Grade Opinion so far....

I’m gonna go with Tears. He’s second in BA and first in OB%…he had 28 AB’s last year(SEC Only) with 8 H, 8K.
That's a reasonable opinion. I think with regular ABs, that was there last year.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
That's a reasonable opinion. I think with regular ABs, that was there last year.

I thought so too, he just didn’t get a lot of opportunities in SEC play last year. He is this year and he’s making the most of ‘em, good to see. You can make a case for lots of guys…we should revisit midway and season’s end.

She’s getting married? You better show him what’s what today or you’ll never hear the end of it!!!

Legoooooooooooooo @txbo ooooooooooo!!!

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo
I thought so too, he just didn’t get a lot of opportunities in SEC play last year. He is this year and he’s making the most of ‘em, good to see. You can make a case for lots of guys…we should revisit midway and season’s end.

She’s getting married? You better show him what’s what today or you’ll never hear the end of it!!!

Legoooooooooooooo @txbo ooooooooooo!!!
LMAO. Good kid that treats my daughter great. If I haven't established my alpha male status already, it ain't going to happen on the golf course.

Yes he’s a draft eligible sophomore due to his age. He’s moved way up the draft board too.
Curley will be another draft eligible sophomore in 2025 as well. Draft rules are 3 years of D1 or turning 21 within a month or so of the draft. (I don’t recall if it’s 30, 45, or 60 days of draft).

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo
Want to see Burke do it for the entire year but I have been very impressed with his opposite field hitting and taking what the pitch is giving him this season. The holes that were there in his swing have gone away and that is a testament to how hard he has worked in the off-season. What round do you guys see him being drafted?
D1 says he’s the #61 college prospect.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
D1 Baseball says that both Moore and Dreiling have made huge jumps up their college prospects board. Moore was preseason #81 and now is #30. Dreiling was preseason #82 and is now #31.

Amick was at #40 and is now #14 and Burke #61 (not sure where he was rated preseason).

Dylan Dreiling, OF, Tennessee– Ranked at No. 82 in the preseason, Dreiling is performing at a high level with all five tools. He jumps 51 spots to No. 31. There’s thunder in his forearms and better than average tools across the board. With current production of .360/.482/.831, the arrow is up on this sophomore draft-eligible. Source: D1Baseball

I misinformed txbo..thought he was not eligible until next year…forget these kids aren’t kids and are 21 years old already…
No worries. Freshmen athletes are older these days. Some of it is pandemic related but a lot of it is “holding back” athletes for another year of experience, weight room, etc.

No worries. Freshmen athletes are older these days. Some of it is pandemic related but a lot of it is “holding back” athletes for another year of experience, weight room, etc.
Yes it’s mind boggling to me that true freshman in college are friggen 20 years old…

Yeah been doing that since I was in school. I just forget how old some of these guys really are. Unreal at times.

I agree, no biggie…besides, he’s getting hammered, on a golf course with his future son in law…what could go wrong? 😜

Reactions: taylorvol

VN Store

Back