Tell me if I’m wrong!

LBKvol

I have a buddy who is a die hard 49ers fan and they all love Jauan. So much so that they call it 3rd and Jauan when they need him and he always seems to deliver. Dude doesn’t have the desired spot on a team or what I feel like he deserves. Doesn’t complain and I feel like even embraces it on SF. Honestly outplayed Deebo in college and call me crazy but I think is vastly underrated and doesn’t get what he deserves. Blocks his ass off and makes that offense better in every way. But do us a favor and let the man go up and get one!! He always seems to find the ball and come down with it. Was better at it than deebo and I believe in my crazy west Texas heart he is better than him. Just doesn’t get the chance. Palmer has proven he can do it and callaway has shown flashes as well as Tillman has the tools. I think Jauan was more versatile than all those guys and is an absolute DOG and loves the game. Not a lot of players like that in this league but he is such a fun dude to watch. I just want the guy to get a vert and Purdy to lob it up and I think they would be surprised. Against the chiefs stout corners he would have a huge chance to breakout while deebo and aiyuk are covered by them. **** let him even throw the ball!! Dudes a weapon and isn’t used to the max even though they respect and don’t want to ever lose him.

Duly noted.
Head to head back in 2018
Jauan 3-28-1td
Deebo 3-8-1td
Bentley and guarantano days so both qbs were bums 😂 but Jauan did more for us. He was like cordarelle and we expect them to carry the team which they did. Just give him a chance is all I’m saying. I mean that one handed 3rd down catch doesn’t just happen

I haven’t kept up so much with Jennings in the NFL, so I’m not sure how he compares to Deebo. But I certainly remember how good he was in college, he was awesome!

No true GA fan will ever forget Jauan Jennings, a la “The Dobbnail Boot”. I won’t hold that against him today I guess. 😂 I’d like to see him get more opportunities for big plays.

I am as big of a JJ fan as anybody, but Deebo is in another level regarding athleticism and explosiveness. That is no knock on Jauan. He is a beast, and I hope he gets paid in a big way this offseason (hopefully by the Titans). As a Titans fan, I hope they can pull Tee and Jauan in free agency. SF has the ability to match any offer since he isn't an unrestricted FA. Hopefully we make a better offer than they are willing to match.

gekko-cantrefuse.gif

I am as big of a JJ fan as anybody, but Deebo is in another level regarding athleticism and explosiveness. That is no knock on Jauan. He is a beast, and I hope he gets paid in a big way this offseason (hopefully by the Titans). As a Titans fan, I hope they can pull Tee and Jauan in free agency. SF has the ability to match any offer since he isn't an unrestricted FA. Hopefully we make a better offer than they are willing to match.

gekko-cantrefuse.gif
I agree with the tangibles and stuff in Deebo being the better athlete but dang if Jauan just doesn’t seem to always make a play when it’s on the line. Whether it be a block or a catch on 3rd down when they need him too.

gekko-cantrefuse.gif
JJ is a great football player, but I don't think he's a #1 receiver. Maybe??? a #2, but he'd fit on any team. I don't want the Titans to over pay just to get him.
I'd also much rather the Titans get a WR in Rd1 or 2 over Tee.

JJ is a great football player, but I don't think he's a #1 receiver. Maybe??? a #2, but he'd fit on any team. I don't want the Titans to over pay just to get him.
Definitely not a #1 but he could maybe become a 2 on the right team but I think he is as solid as a 3rd option in the league. Does the dirty work the Madonna 1’s usually aren’t about

No, he isn't a #1. He is probably not a typical #2. He is perfect doing what he does. I do wish he could get more targets, but on a team with Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle, and McCaffery, there aren't a lot of targets left. I think Tee would fit just because he knows the system. If the Titans do anything BUT take the best available OT, I have no idea what they are thinking. Watching them sign free agents will give a clue to where they plan to go in the draft.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
I have a buddy who is a die hard 49ers fan and they all love Jauan. So much so that they call it 3rd and Jauan when they need him and he always seems to deliver. Dude doesn’t have the desired spot on a team or what I feel like he deserves. Doesn’t complain and I feel like even embraces it on SF. Honestly outplayed Deebo in college and call me crazy but I think is vastly underrated and doesn’t get what he deserves. Blocks his ass off and makes that offense better in every way. But do us a favor and let the man go up and get one!! He always seems to find the ball and come down with it. Was better at it than deebo and I believe in my crazy west Texas heart he is better than him. Just doesn’t get the chance. Palmer has proven he can do it and callaway has shown flashes as well as Tillman has the tools. I think Jauan was more versatile than all those guys and is an absolute DOG and loves the game. Not a lot of players like that in this league but he is such a fun dude to watch. I just want the guy to get a vert and Purdy to lob it up and I think they would be surprised. Against the chiefs stout corners he would have a huge chance to breakout while deebo and aiyuk are covered by them. **** let him even throw the ball!! Dudes a weapon and isn’t used to the max even though they respect and don’t want to ever lose him.
He might have outplayed Deebo in college but Deebo is on another level as a pro. Explain what you mean when "he doesn't get what he deserves_

I despise both teams in the SB. Hope Jauan steals the show. And you're not wrong.
I have a LOT of family in the KC area, but I detest so much all the hoopla around Taylor Swift that I can't in good conscience pull for them. I also can't pull for any team from the People's Democratic Republic of California.

Maybe I'll check out Puppy Bowl with a fifth of Glen Morangie.

VN Store

Back