Tell me if I’m wrong!

As a UT grad living in the Bay area, I feel like a proud parent when I watch JJ play for the Niners.
I have a few buddies out here who are diehard Niner fans; they all absolutely love him. They really are a fun team to watch, and I don't really care when they lose (which is nice). I will be cheering for them during the SB.

Also, you're wrong, Deebo is much better than JJ. Take your orange glasses off bro

They are too completely different styles of football players with two completely different roles on the team. I don't get the comparison.

Reactions: LadyVolette
The way he embraces blocking reminds me a little of Hines Ward as a Steeler. Would love to have that toughness on the current Steelers.

If Juan had Deebo's speed he would be best in the league.
In the NFL Jujuan is a possession and blocking guy and great at those skills. Deebo is a speed burner who has even played RB for the 9ers in the not recent past. He can stretch the field and has great possession skills as well. You can't coach speed, Deebo has it, Jujuan doesn't have that much of it on the NFL level.

Reactions: Visiting Dawg
I agree with the tangibles and stuff in Deebo being the better athlete but dang if Jauan just doesn’t seem to always make a play when it’s on the line. Whether it be a block or a catch on 3rd down when they need him too.
I always enjoyed watching Jennings except for one catch in Sanford. Forget measurables, the guy played with a chip on his shoulder and attacked the ball in the air like any elite receiver you will ever see.

In the NFL Jujuan is a possession and blocking guy and great at those skills. Deebo is a speed burner who has even played RB for the 9ers in the not recent past. He can stretch the field and has great possession skills as well. You can't coach speed, Deebo has it, Jujuan doesn't have that much of it on the NFL level.
Speed burner?? Dude runs a 4.5

Speed burner?? Dude runs a 4.5

I always enjoyed watching Jennings except for one catch in Sanford. Forget measurables, the guy played with a chip on his shoulder and attacked the ball in the air like any elite receiver you will ever see.
His attitude was his best attribute which is why he’s in my top 5 favorite Vols of all time. Just a clutch player who loves the game. Those types don’t come around often.

SF is loaded. JJ opportunity there is a role player, and he does it well.

I am not sold that he can be a featured WR, not quick or fast enough to consistently get separation. Solid #2 at best.

Just my opinion, I know many are infatuated with him.

VN Store

Back