Ten Thoughts (Western Kentucky Game Week Edition)

Number 10 is big. I'm glad they beat UK last week and that WKU is not our first game. Based on talent only, we should win this game -- but coming into the game blind and a little overconfident could have spelled disaster for us. Knowing that they are dangerous 'should' be enough for Tennessee to come in ready to play.

Holt will be committed to stopping the run game. Interested to see if we can actually run block this year and if Worley can make accurate throws under pressure.

Reactions: 1 person
Great post zjc as usual. We need to play '63' on both sides of the ball not just this game, but in every game for the rest of the season.

I just don't think you should **** around with a Bobby Petrino coached team. You play and show everything.

And there is certainly something to be said for fine tuning your offense "under fire" as opposed to simply doing so on the practice field...this idea of playing "vanilla" may sound good to folks on a message board, but I doubt Jones and the offensive staff will continue to do so, even if they did against AP.

Only thing I would quibble about is that UT probably needs to take some shots over the top in the passing game. Their best two defenders are a LB and S. They cannot be allowed to play on their toes.

Reactions: 2 people
Deplorable morals... 60% of marriages end in divorce .. so he just happens to use his power to do what 60% of America is doing..lol

Vn loves to talk about everybody else.. I would have taken him as a coach because in a year he will be at a big time school book it.. no one is perfect n make mistakes.

Sad

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back