Tennessee Attorney to be Special Counsel for Trump Investigation

Amazing..really have to say obsessive and mentally ill. Cult like.

The guy was basically a Blue Dog Dem from years ago.

I dont get it other than Trump said some nasty rhetoric. But alas, I think it is something which stands in the way of their agenda. They obviously see him as a threat, or really any outsider that stands in their way.
Just like Biden giving that disgraceful TV speech..It isn't about Trump..but anyone ie cancel culture, that stands in their way.

Here we go again.

It was already going. Both of them.

This is to deprive Trump of claiming bias by Garland.

Seems doubtful to me the 1/6 thing goes anywhere. We'd have heard about it by now if Trump involved in pre planning it. So, it's a blight on his soul and the country's institutions, but crim charges seem unlikely for that.

The question is the documents at Mar a Lago. We dont know enough. Just that Trumps excuses have shifted at least a dozen times.

Seems doubtful to me the 1/6 thing goes anywhere. We'd have heard about it by now if Trump involved in pre planning it. So, it's a blight on his soul and the country's institutions, but crim charges seem unlikely for that.

The question is the documents at Mar a Lago. We dont know enough. Just that Trumps excuses have shifted at least a dozen times.

Pure speculation..as always. But hang your hat once again..maybe you the squirrel will find a nut. It was ridiculous. $40M later..all the political stunts.

Amazing..really have to say obsessive and mentally ill. Cult like.

The guy was basically a Blue Dog Dem from years ago.

I dont get it other than Trump said some nasty rhetoric. But alas, I think it is something which stands in the way of their agenda. They obviously see him as a threat, or really any outsider that stands in their way.
Just like Biden giving that disgraceful TV speech..It isn't about Trump..but anyone ie cancel culture, that stands in their way.

Outsiders scare the crap out of the DC insiders. Insiders are safe because they've all got the blackmail goods on each other. Outsiders are the spawn of Satan to them.

This is a continuing attempt to make Trump and by extension any other DC outsider too toxic to run for president.

Outsiders scare the crap out of the DC insiders. Insiders are safe because they've all got the blackmail goods on each other. Outsiders are the spawn of Satan to them.

What gets me..I want some flamethrower nasty IDGAS Executive that leads us to a better place. I dont care about rhetoric, just action. Trump did not lead up to this ideally..but Biden espouses the same rhetoric for the radical side and gets a pass.

I hate both parties..but believe reform within the party is better than 3rd party. Some 3rd party Executive would be eaten alive in DC...but one can claim that Trump is 3rd party..not a career pol and subjective to DC interests.

What gets me..I want some flamethrower nasty IDGAS Executive that leads us to a better place. I dont care about rhetoric, just action. Trump did not lead up to this ideally..but Biden espouses the same rhetoric for the radical side and gets a pass.

I hate both parties..but believe reform within the party is better than 3rd party. Some 3rd party Executive would be eaten alive in DC...but one can claim that Trump is 3rd party..not a career pol and subjective to DC interests.

Yep. Perot was proof of that. If you run an independent capable of taking the independent and some GOP vote, it simply hands the election to the dems. Trump hijacked the GOP nomination and it worked ... just once unfortunately. I will always despise Trump for being who he is, but I'll give him credit for accomplishments.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Yep. Perot was proof of that. If you run an independent capable of taking the independent and some GOP vote, it simply hands the election to the dems. Trump hijacked the GOP nomination and it worked ... just once unfortunately. I will always despise Trump for being who he is, but I'll give him credit for accomplishments.

He broke a real glass ceiling..not based on some superficial identity politics. And they hate him, not for his character..because who in DC can cast such stones

LOL

This is 100% the bias and political aspirations of Garland.

It just means frumpy pants has another two years to commit crime. Garland isn't going to do anything, he doesn't want any part if this.

VN Store

Back