Tennessee dreams

skasper06

You know you are on Volnation.com a lot when you dream going onto the Volnation forums...

I had a dream last night that the Berry brothers both committed to Tennessee and Peyton came back to be a coach and recruiting coordinator... On top of that, Eric Berry some how came back to play claiming he had one year of eligibility left and wanted to use it.

I dream Orange

Reactions: 8 people
I had a dream we fired our BCSNC winning coach and spent the next half-decade in perpetual obscurity.

At least I think it was a dream.

Reactions: 14 people
That beats Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I have a dream" speech if you ask me!

All I could think of when you said that was
"That's one small step for man, one giant...I HAVE A DREAM!" -Chris Farley
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Before the 2010 season, I dreamed we won a shootout against Alabama with Simms at QB. Final score was something like 63-57.

After that, I stopped paying much attention to my UT-related dreams.

I had a Tennessee dream last night. We were down at our tailgate about 1/2 hour before kickoff for the Florida game. We were about to walk to the stadium and my buddy told me he left the tickets at his house. We ran to find a cab to get there and get back as quick as we could. I was so mad at him that I was screaming at the top of my lungs. I woke up before we got back to the stadium, so don't know if we made the game or not.

The other night, I dreamed that I was placed under arrest for shoplifting a bag of Cheetos from Kroger.

No . . . I'm not kidding.

I had a dream we fired our BCSNC winning coach and spent the next half-decade in perpetual obscurity.

At least I think it was a dream.

I dreamed we won a BCSNC then our coach became lazy and complacent and allowed our football program to go down the toilet.

I've had this same nightmare each night for well over a decade.

Reactions: 3 people
I had a Tennessee dream last night. We were down at our tailgate about 1/2 hour before kickoff for the Florida game. We were about to walk to the stadium and my buddy told me he left the tickets at his house. We ran to find a cab to get there and get back as quick as we could. I was so mad at him that I was screaming at the top of my lungs. I woke up before we got back to the stadium, so don't know if we made the game or not.

I think your subconscious is trying to tell you not to go in that stadium.

I have had countless dreams about UT football. Every year I start havin them a few weeks b4 kickoff. I dream of the Bama and Florida games mostly. When it is Bama or Fla week,I dream nightly of a Vol Victory. They are very realistic,and sadly precognitive. I have dreamed of losing every time we lost and winning when we won. I will make sure to post my predictions according to my dreams as soon as they occur. Go Vols!

I didn't see You there :whistling:

VN Store

Back