Tennessee dreams

I have had countless dreams about UT football. Every year I start havin them a few weeks b4 kickoff. I dream of the Bama and Florida games mostly. When it is Bama or Fla week,I dream nightly of a Vol Victory. They are very realistic,and sadly precognitive. I have dreamed of losing every time we lost and winning when we won. I will make sure to post my predictions according to my dreams as soon as they occur. Go Vols!

I wonder if anybody could pull a little "Inception" action on you before you fall asleep next time...:)

I have had countless dreams about UT football. Every year I start havin them a few weeks b4 kickoff. I dream of the Bama and Florida games mostly. When it is Bama or Fla week,I dream nightly of a Vol Victory. They are very realistic,and sadly precognitive. I have dreamed of losing every time we lost and winning when we won. I will make sure to post my predictions according to my dreams as soon as they occur. Go Vols!

Sounds like you need to be a little more positive based on the previous few years.

These dreams go on when I close my eyes
Every second of the night I live another life
These dreams that sleep when it's cold outside
Every moment I'm awake the further I'm away

I dreamed we won a BCSNC then our coach became lazy and complacent and allowed our football program to go down the toilet.

I've had this same nightmare each night for well over a decade.

10-2 and 9-3 is allowing our football program to go down the toilet?

......ok

10-2 and 9-3 is allowing our football program to go down the toilet?

When was this? The program started going to hell in a handbasket after 2001. All Fulmer could do was stand on the sidelines and clap like the worlds fattest cheerleader as our biggest rivals beat the sh*t out of us.

When the SEC started hiring decent coaches, Fulmer was DONE. Cutcliff and Chavis could no longer carry him.

Last edited:
I have a dream that one day VolNation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed - we hold this maxim to be self-evident: that not all teams are created equal.
I have a dream that one day on the redneck hills of Georgia the sons of former Bulldogs and the sons of former Gators will sit down together at the table for pathetic losers.
I have a dream that one day in the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of recruiting infractions, will be exposed as a tundra of Freeze and injustice.
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the color of their jersey.
I have a dream today!
I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its bammer inbreds, with its ball coach having his lips dripping with the words of the devil himself; one day right there in Alabubba little black boys will be able to join hands with little white boys as Volunteer hopefuls.
I have a dream today!
I have a dream that one day the verdant Tennessee Valley shall be exalted, the splendor of the Smoky Mountains will send forth a call, the choice will be made plain, and the path will be made straight, and the glory of the Vols shall be revealed, and all fans shall see it together.
This is our hope. This is the faith that we will take back the South. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stadium filled with hope.
With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of ‘rammer jammer’ into a beautiful symphony of Rocky Top. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, walk the VolWalk together, to stand up for victories together, knowing that we will be champions one day.
This will be the day, this will be the day when all of VolNation will be able to sing with a new meaning: "Rocky Top, you'll always be
home sweet home to me. Good ole Rocky Top,
Rocky Top Tennessee." And if you want to be great, this must be your tune.
And so let Rocky Top ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let Rocky Top ring from the mighty mountains of New York.
Let Rocky Top ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania! Let Rocky Top ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado. Let Rocky Top ring from the curvaceous peaks of California. But not only that. Let Rocky Top ring from Stone Mountain Georgia. Let Rocky Top ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee.
Let Rocky Top ring from every hill and every molehill of Mississippi, from every mountainside, let Rocky Top ring!
And when this happens, when we allow Rocky Top to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of VolNation will be able to join hands and sing the words of every man’s heart: "Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee."

Reactions: 2 people
I have a dream that one day VolNation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed - we hold this maxim to be self-evident: that not all teams are created equal.
I have a dream that one day on the redneck hills of Georgia the sons of former Bulldogs and the sons of former Gators will sit down together at the table for pathetic losers.
I have a dream that one day in the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of recruiting infractions, will be exposed as a tundra of Freeze and injustice.
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the color of their jersey.
I have a dream today!
I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its bammer inbreds, with its ball coach having his lips dripping with the words of the devil himself; one day right there in Alabubba little black boys will be able to join hands with little white boys as Volunteer hopefuls.
I have a dream today!
I have a dream that one day the verdant Tennessee Valley shall be exalted, the splendor of the Smoky Mountains will send forth a call, the choice will be made plain, and the path will be made straight, and the glory of the Vols shall be revealed, and all fans shall see it together.
This is our hope. This is the faith that we will take back the South. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stadium filled with hope.
With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of ‘rammer jammer’ into a beautiful symphony of Rocky Top. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, walk the VolWalk together, to stand up for victories together, knowing that we will be champions one day.
This will be the day, this will be the day when all of VolNation will be able to sing with a new meaning: "Rocky Top, you'll always be
home sweet home to me. Good ole Rocky Top,
Rocky Top Tennessee." And if you want to be great, this must be your tune.
And so let Rocky Top ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let Rocky Top ring from the mighty mountains of New York.
Let Rocky Top ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania! Let Rocky Top ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado. Let Rocky Top ring from the curvaceous peaks of California. But not only that. Let Rocky Top ring from Stone Mountain Georgia. Let Rocky Top ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee.
Let Rocky Top ring from every hill and every molehill of Mississippi, from every mountainside, let Rocky Top ring!
And when this happens, when we allow Rocky Top to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of VolNation will be able to join hands and sing the words of every man’s heart: "Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee."

Hmmm...

UT-Fan-Passed-Out-TY-Cara2.jpg

VN Store

Back