Tennessee Fan of the Year.

Sgt_Nick_Fury

Danneskjöld's love child.
I nominate this man as the TN VFL Fan of the year. This man was preaching the sermon we all were feeling and thinking in the bowl game at 119:32. He best represents us in 2019 I feel. He preached and the Vols seem to hear him. I am open to any other suggestions, but unless proof is submitted otherwise. I nominate him as our collective voice! That man's sermon got me all riled up, and all I could exclaim was CAN I GET A WITNESS! This man is speaking truth!

https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/9e/nr5Hl9PW_o.gif

VFL Preaching.gif

You done gud Volunteer Beard man.....you done gud!

SECONDED!

BTW...my PREVIOUS Nominations:
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

and...BEST EVER...

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I nominate this man as the TN VFL Fan of the year. This man was preaching the sermon we all were feeling and thinking in the bowl game at 119:32. He best represents us in 2019 I feel. He preached and the Vols seem to hear him. I am open to any other suggestions, but unless proof is submitted otherwise. I nominate him as our collective voice! That man's sermon got me all riled up, and all I could exclaim was CAN I GET A WITNESS! This man is speaking truth!

View attachment 251735

I wish I knew what he was saying..... whatever it was..... at the time I was in total agreement.

I wish I knew what he was saying..... whatever it was..... at the time I was in total agreement.
It works better if you just let your own words in your head be the ones coming through that magnificent beard. If I am correct as to the actual words we'd need to put a black square over the mouth to protect the little ones.

Reactions: RollerVol and TAF
It works better if you just let your own words in your head be the ones coming through that magnificent beard. If I am correct as to the actual words we'd need to put a black square over the mouth to protect the little ones.
I think he said something along the lines of “that stupid sh** every damn time”......

This guy gets my vote.
Some of the comments during the game.
-The turning point of the #TaxSlayerGatorBowl was when Tennessee Santa started pounding beers. #Hoosiers choked.
-Indiana choked and Tennessee Santa was like Who’s your Daddy!
-Is #TennesseeSanta good luck charm? His appearance seemed to signal the turning point in the game.
D4C1ED08-B294-4686-A2CF-BEA8505B9D67.jpeg5022D675-43EF-4287-ABF8-FCCE8C467266.jpeg

This guy gets my vote.
Some of the comments during the game.
-The turning point of the #TaxSlayerGatorBowl was when Tennessee Santa started pounding beers. #Hoosiers choked.
-Indiana choked and Tennessee Santa was like Who’s your Daddy!
-Is #TennesseeSanta good luck charm? His appearance seemed to signal the turning point in the game.
View attachment 251740View attachment 251741
I 2nd this one Vol Santa! He must be at every game now

View attachment 251735

Somebody get that man a 3X jersey and a bud light! Much Respect!!!!

Reactions: Jauan't Some?

View attachment 251735

I knew the whole thing was gonna turn when I saw this guy.

I was actually fearing for JG's safety at this time, lol.

Reactions: 9296potsguy
This guy should win Tennessee fan of the year for having to put up with a Kentucky wedding during the game.
E668D902-233B-450E-8FC8-C00CD0CDB7A8.jpeg
Imagine being those morons who got married at the Tennessee - Kentucky game. Their team couldn’t punch it in from inside the 5 to win. That’s their wedding memory.

HEY...that's MY hat!

I wish it WAS me...but...the "Tennessee Fan of the Year" from the OP HAS been identified...
Casey Patrick (@cvp51) | Twitter

I love your hat.

My very best Vol friend and I maintain a steady texting conversation throughout each game (and occasionally a phone call to talk one another off the ledge at halftime) and “RUN THE DAMN BALL™️“ has become our mantra.

I love your hat.

My very best Vol friend and I maintain a steady texting conversation throughout each game (and occasionally a phone call to talk one another off the ledge at halftime) and “RUN THE DAMN BALL™️“ has become our mantra.

Wait/Watch for the next pic of the hat...to be revealed soon...

How 'BOUT Them VOLS!

Reactions: Jauan't Some?
This guy should win Tennessee fan of the year for having to put up with a Kentucky wedding during the game.
View attachment 251755
Imagine being those morons who got married at the Tennessee - Kentucky game. Their team couldn’t punch it in from inside the 5 to win. That’s their wedding memory.
Who's to say he didn't meet the same fate?

View attachment 251755

Ahhhh Kentucky, the land of beautiful horses and fast women.

VN Store

Back