Tennessee Fan of the Year.

Santa drinking proper nutrition with that King of Beers, good choice!

Reactions: MAD
This guy should win Tennessee fan of the year for having to put up with a Kentucky wedding during the game.
View attachment 251755
Imagine being those morons who got married at the Tennessee - Kentucky game. Their team couldn’t punch it in from inside the 5 to win. That’s their wedding memory.

You guys know they are Siblings do you not?

Reactions: 508mikey and MAD
This guy gets my vote.
Some of the comments during the game.
-The turning point of the #TaxSlayerGatorBowl was when Tennessee Santa started pounding beers. #Hoosiers choked.
-Indiana choked and Tennessee Santa was like Who’s your Daddy!
-Is #TennesseeSanta good luck charm? His appearance seemed to signal the turning point in the game.
View attachment 251740View attachment 251741

Santa Vol is at most all of the games (and has been at both NWA tapings...big wrestling fan) but that isn’t the real Santa Vol.

Reactions: Russdaddy2027
Saw fans crying in the stands...they are more hard core than I am thats for sure..

I love your hat.

My very best Vol friend and I maintain a steady texting conversation throughout each game (and occasionally a phone call to talk one another off the ledge at halftime) and “RUN THE DAMN BALL™️“ has become our mantra.
I do exactly the same. Had to talk him off the ledge last time. Sometimes I have to reel him back to earth. But, it's a lot of fun, even though I am bad at texting.

Reactions: Jauan't Some?
This guy gets my vote.
Some of the comments during the game.
-The turning point of the #TaxSlayerGatorBowl was when Tennessee Santa started pounding beers. #Hoosiers choked.
-Indiana choked and Tennessee Santa was like Who’s your Daddy!
-Is #TennesseeSanta good luck charm? His appearance seemed to signal the turning point in the game.
View attachment 251740View attachment 251741
Glad to see OD at the game

I nominate this man as the TN VFL Fan of the year. This man was preaching the sermon we all were feeling and thinking in the bowl game at 119:32. He best represents us in 2019 I feel. He preached and the Vols seem to hear him. I am open to any other suggestions, but unless proof is submitted otherwise. I nominate him as our collective voice! That man's sermon got me all riled up, and all I could exclaim was CAN I GET A WITNESS! This man is speaking truth!

https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/9e/nr5Hl9PW_o.gif

View attachment 251735

You done gud Volunteer Beard man.....you done gud!
@BeardedVol ?

I nominate this man as the TN VFL Fan of the year. This man was preaching the sermon we all were feeling and thinking in the bowl game at 119:32. He best represents us in 2019 I feel. He preached and the Vols seem to hear him. I am open to any other suggestions, but unless proof is submitted otherwise. I nominate him as our collective voice! That man's sermon got me all riled up, and all I could exclaim was CAN I GET A WITNESS! This man is speaking truth!

View attachment 251735

I noticed that Freak posted every time this guy sat down with his phone. Coincidence????

SECONDED!

BTW...my PREVIOUS Nominations:
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

and...BEST EVER...

tenor.gif

For the life of me, I dont know why the last is my favorite

View attachment 251735

AV ?

View attachment 251735

Saw on Twitter some rival smartass took this clip and added text saying "Sit the F Downs Moron" making fun of the young man sitting in front of our #1 fan nominee. SMDH...........people can be cruel.

This guy should win Tennessee fan of the year for having to put up with a Kentucky wedding during the game.
View attachment 251755
Imagine being those morons who got married at the Tennessee - Kentucky game. Their team couldn’t punch it in from inside the 5 to win. That’s their wedding memory.
He probably couldn’t punch it in either! 😂😂

VN Store

Back