Tennessee is 5th for NFL U

Carson Palmer is the 1st overall pick of the 2013 draft?

2. Southern California
Voting Points: 70.75. First-Round Picks Since 1998: 19. Top Draftee Since 1998: QB Carson Palmer, first overall pick in 2013.

Last edited:
Although an obvious error. What if he did "re-enter" the draft. Would he be a top 10 pick? 1st rounder?

There are very few #1 QB picks that are deemed "worthy." For every Elway and Manning there are 10 busts.

Although an obvious error. What if he did "re-enter" the draft. Would he be a top 10 pick? 1st rounder?

Jeez, that's actually a good question... I would have to say, no to top 10, and probably no to 1st rounder.

Think of it like this, would most NFL teams trade a 1st round pick for him? My guess, is that he'd be a late 2nd or 3rd round pick.

I wouldn't be to upset at 5. Look at Georgia and how highly ranked they are. All that talent and completely championshipless. Shucks to be a bulldog always and forever.

It's because you negative-ass jockeys ushered out the coach who made this happen for us after a few mediocre seasons.

If you think it would have stayed this bad under Fulmer, you probably licked your lead paint covered walls as a toddler.

Yeah, Johnny sure did build this program up.

Wonder how we stack up in Canton? Maybe someone with more time/gumption than me will look it up.

Wonder how we stack up in Canton? Maybe someone with more time/gumption than me will look it up.

Took less than a minute because I was curious as well. UT has 2, Doug Atkins & Reggie White. Here are the leaders:

Hall of Famers by College

Southern California (11)
Notre Dame (10)
Ohio State (9)
Michigan (8)
Pittsburgh (8)
Alabama (7)
Syracuse (7)
Illinois (6)
Miami - Florida (6)
Minnesota (6)

Took less than a minute because I was curious as well. UT has 2, Doug Atkins & Reggie White. Here are the leaders:

Hall of Famers by College

Southern California (11)
Notre Dame (10)
Ohio State (9)
Michigan (8)
Pittsburgh (8)
Alabama (7)
Syracuse (7)
Illinois (6)
Miami - Florida (6)
Minnesota (6)

Thanks for that, BV.

Hmmm... Okay, so number 3 is just a matter of time (Peyton). After that, there are some interesting possibilities....

Geez, that could be a whole new thread (and probably has been).

Thanks for that, BV.

Hmmm... Okay, so number 3 is just a matter of time (Peyton). After that, there are some interesting possibilities....

Geez, that could be a whole new thread (and probably has been).

I would have hoped UT would have had more than 2. I was surprised by that. I've never really thought about it, though.

Manning is a lock. Witten, maybe.

VN Store

Back