Tennessee Is In Serious Trouble

I didn't mean to come off as demeaning as it did. I get where he is at and feel sorry for him.

UA gets him where he needs to be and Steele healthier, they will compete favorably with anyone in the country.
I am beginning to believe Steele is never going to be healthy. He has been hobbled for the better part of two seasons now.

As much as it pains me to admit my ignorance, what is the deal?
His girlfriend was killed in an auto accident and his brother was shot and eventually died. Those events happened in the space of about two weeks.

I definitely agree that UT is in trouble concerning a NCAA tournament bid. The loss at Vandy isn't looking as bad now, but I really hate losing to Vandy!

I don't think that we should've lost at Ole Miss, even without Lofton, and there is absolutely no excuse for losing at Auburn with Chris Lofton.

Hopefully, Lofton can come back for the Georgia game on Wednesday. If not, I don't see us winning that one, either - even at home. To me, the Georgia game at home is a must win.

With your schedule, I'd give you right now a little less than a 50-50 shot. Keys are obviously getting Lofton back, charity stripe, and improved ball handling in the back court. Your defense has been strong for 30 minutes out of 40. Got to get better down the stretch. Probably also need to catch a few breaks in some close ones.

With your schedule, I'd give you right now a little less than a 50-50 shot. Keys are obviously getting Lofton back, charity stripe, and improved ball handling in the back court. Your defense has been strong for 30 minutes out of 40. Got to get better down the stretch. Probably also need to catch a few breaks in some close ones.
Are current trend is going downward and we are very inconsistant team and we seem to lack in offensive rhythem.

At about 9 minutes to go yesterday, seemed like your guards were trying out for Special Olympics.

Okay, maybe that was harsh, but if you managed to get the ball past the half court despite the spazz-mania that seemed to overcome them, your guards then stood still, trying to force passes to players who weren't open.

At about 9 minutes to go yesterday, seemed like your guards were trying out for Special Olympics.

Okay, maybe that was harsh, but if you managed to get the ball past the half court despite the spazz-mania that seemed to overcome them, your guards then stood still, trying to force passes to players who weren't open.
When they play in the special olympics Tenn. just throws it over the guys in the wheelchairs head, so that is why.

:yes: This team is a never stop hustling group. I was at the Ohio St. game and they simply never stopped. I believe they will turn some things around but with that being said if they don't make free throws we are in trouble. Free throws have cost this group the OSU,Auburn and Vandy games. Make those three wins and we would be talking about a two or three seed in the tourney.

Just give these freshmen a year or two to develop. By the time they are juniors they will all be awesome and theyll play great together.

Slick Rick says the young guys will get better. Slick Rick agrees, just give them time. Slick Rick still feels urgency in Wednesday night's HOME game.

Slick Rick was right once again. Slick Rick predicted a home win. Slick Rick says, TN is going to be ok if we get Lofton back. Slick Rick says, Go Big Orange.

VN Store

Back