Tennessee Marijuana Already Legal?

I've had the d8 gummies a couple of times and they seem pretty potent. Never smoked any of the potpourri sprayed with chemicals or the vapes. In Florida it's all legal as you all said if the d9 content is below a certain percentage.

At this point if I was as interested in weed as I used to be I would probably just stick with the d8 gummies even though it's incredibly easy to get a medical card (assuming it was a brand/company I trusted with verified lab reports). It should all just be 100% legal regardless and the fact that it isn't is creating this secondary industry where not much of the product is lab tested as it should be. My understanding is that there is nothing bad about the delta 8 itself, but depending on the extraction process there could be harmful chemicals left over.

There’s a lot of stores here in the eastern part of the state that openly sell delta 8. I think it’s more than just a blind eye
No it’s completely legal and there’s very little difference in it and the stuff we get in New York

Reactions: Vol8188
It is legal in TN and all surrounding states. Delta 8 is a low dose. There's a limit of 0.3% THC in these products. (Good weed can be 20%+). Still make most people feel good. Also, I don't believe it has to be tested. So, I'm sure there's plenty of other stuff out there.

Bunch of shops around here were raided a few years ago. They got off because it could not be determined if their products were derived from hemp or marijuana.
As a regular smoker myself I tried the delta 8 stuff once and it didn't do anything for me so that makes sense. I have heard the delta edibles/wax/concentrates are better but I never tried. I'm more of a traditional flower man myself. Lucky for me I'm only 20 minutes from SW VA where it is legal.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Someone help me understand, it seems we already have legal marijuana in this state. There’s countless stores across the state selling thc flower by the gram and thc gummies.

When did this become legal and how exactly is it legal?

You can legally purchase thc gummies and get high without any medical card or any fear of prosecution in this state (which I support) and I’m not sure how we got here
It only rises to a certain level of THC, maybe delta 8-10. About the same as the Columbian strains that came here in 70s and 80s. Now that level of THC falls below the illegal limit

It only rises to a certain level of THC, maybe delta 8-10. About the same as the Columbian strains that came here in 70s and 80s. Now that level of THC falls below the illegal limit

Thanks for the info. What I think a lot of people didn’t understand when voting for this was that the amount you stated is enough to get high and that many of the thc variants will convert to thc when smoked or ingested.

I support it, but I also think there was a lot of false information given to voters

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
i ate an entire nerds rope a couple years ago and my heart turned into a ****ing jack hammer, y'all got those down there?

Everytime I eat those I think of Coach Mike Leach and his comments to the reporter about the lack of “candy innovation” in this country

Reactions: apevol
Someone help me understand, it seems we already have legal marijuana in this state. There’s countless stores across the state selling thc flower by the gram and thc gummies.

When did this become legal and how exactly is it legal?

You can legally purchase thc gummies and get high without any medical card or any fear of prosecution in this state (which I support) and I’m not sure how we got here
It’s not the same as buying really potent ganja from the black market or a legit dispensary in a place like California or Las Vegas. There aren’t twenty different types of Kush or face numbing gummies available in TN shops yet. It’s a bunch of crap from the KTOWN locations I’ve visited. Just comparing the dispensaries in weed legal states to TN.

Last edited:
As a regular smoker myself I tried the delta 8 stuff once and it didn't do anything for me so that makes sense. I have heard the delta edibles/wax/concentrates are better but I never tried. I'm more of a traditional flower man myself. Lucky for me I'm only 20 minutes from SW VA where it is legal.

This has always been my opinion. After trying some THCa today and reading more, it seems this is actually ok bud. It is real cannabis with real THCa, not a hemp derived product any more. I'd probably still drive the 20 minutes like you, though.

Store owner I spoke with today knows all his growers. They are local. It's all lab tested and you get a copy of the results. Sounds like this is being looked at by states and more restrictions may be coming.

I was also on reddit altcannabinoids for awhile. It's a strange world out there. So many things being discussed. I gave up trying to understand all of it.

VN Store

Back