Tennessee reports UCONN

Can't anybody get a tour of ESPN? The NCAA has some dumb rules. I believe there is cheating everywhere in sports, even our beloved Orange. I think what really gets Pat is that Maya was "right down the road", and got snatched up by Mr. Slick.

Geno is a loser. He hasn't won anything since Diana T left and he is starting to bend rules to his own liking. There are already other rumblings about how former players are contacting recruits to come to uconn. the players on this team have already said this. He didn't want to discuss this because he knew that it would get out how he has been sorta cheating. If he could Pat to say that she thought he was cheating then it would make her look bad. All in all geno sux.

Geno is a loser. He hasn't won anything since Diana T left and he is starting to bend rules to his own liking. There are already other rumblings about how former players are contacting recruits to come to uconn. the players on this team have already said this. He didn't want to discuss this because he knew that it would get out how he has been sorta cheating. If he could Pat to say that she thought he was cheating then it would make her look bad. All in all geno sux.

I don't agree with your view of Geno as being a loser. I have a lot of respect for all basketball coaches especially those who have been inducted into the Hall of Fame. That would also include Pat Summit and many others. You don't have to like him but you have to admit that his coaching skills like Pat are up there with some of the best.

VN Store

Back