Tennessee season preview

It's now a legitimate in state rivalry that we have a chance to win and go bowling. USC and UGA, not as much

Don't count us out so fast against USC and UGA. A quick look at the schedule shows both of those at home. UGA plays LSU the week before us - we play South Alabama at home. USC plays at Arkansas the week before playing in Knoxville and we have an open date. We should be in both games, just need a break here or there and we could slip up and win one or both. I just wouldn't already mark them down as L's yet.

Reactions: 2 people
God I can't wait til we as a team and as a fan base can have a little confidence again. Our defense is going to be better. We have talent. Who was Jonny Manziel before he broke out and shocked the world. Not saying we have a player that can do that so don't get your panties in a wad. But how do you know we don't. This is a wait and see process at this point. As a fan, I am going to be wearing orange colored glasses and saying this is our year everytime. There is always a chance. "Well I'm just being a realist". Well I am just being a fan. Good or bad we should be cheering them on and we should have their back. If you are a player, you don't want your fan base expecting a 6-6 record. You want to know your fan base has your back and believes in you. Get behind your team people. I know we have had disappointing seasons the last few years but c'mon. I mean c'mon. I would rather be a constant optimist than a constant pen**, I mean pessimist.

6-6 record with A bowl game would be A big improvement all things considered.

VN Store

Back