Tennessee Softball 2023

About what I expected from the game last night. Today North Dakota State is a little better team beat Sacramento 4 to 1 but I expect we can run rule them too if the hitters have a good day. I think Roger goes against Cal State Fullerton when that game comes around.

Sorry I am late to the party. I have the Vols starting this morning at 11:35 CT in Puerto Vallarta against North Dakota. Did that change? Still have Liberty at 5:00 CT this afternoon? Live video, stats, or audio available? I will check UT Sports next. Hoping to get MLB for free so I can watch the baseball Vols tonight. If I had one wish it would be UT committed the resources to televise with decent announcers and a couple camera angles all they athletic teams and games. I am tired of the mega-billion dollar ESPNs and MLBs dictating who, how, and when we get to watch our Vols.

OK..up to date. 12:30 CT against N Dakota and we are undefeated! Heck yeah! You Lady Vols rock! Looks like audio only. Bummer but, take what I can get. Go Vols! Have a great Friday and weekend.

Sorry I am late to the party. I have the Vols starting this morning at 11:35 CT in Puerto Vallarta against North Dakota. Did that change? Still have Liberty at 5:00 CT this afternoon? Live video, stats, or audio available? I will check UT Sports next. Hoping to get MLB for free so I can watch the baseball Vols tonight. If I had one wish it would be UT committed the resources to televise with decent announcers and a couple camera angles all they athletic teams and games. I am tired of the mega-billion dollar ESPNs and MLBs dictating who, how, and when we get to watch our Vols.
Suppose to start at 130 but this game is no where done in top of the sixth. So don't know when it will start but I say it will be closer to 2pm start. They only play on the one field. It struck me last night that they are right on the coast which means the ball usually doesn't travel as far under those conditions.

Liberty game is tomorrow only one game today.

VN Store

Back