Tennessee Softball 2023

AA continues to do good things, her role could be expanding, especially with her quickness and position versatility. Katie got a hit, another walk and scored twice, so that was good to see. Hopefully Lair and Zaida ready to go for the weekend. If we can get healthy and consistent hitting then lookout!

Could it have been the lighting? The sunset? I haven’t been to the softball stadium. Does that make me a drive-by?
That is a rec complex I sure they added some seating but attendance was listed at 2500 which means that place was packed with fans right on the field. One reason Karen wanted to show them the good pitching and why we were playing tight for awhile.

AA continues to do good things, her role could be expanding, especially with her quickness and position versatility. Katie got a hit, another walk and scored twice, so that was good to see. Hopefully Lair and Zaida ready to go for the weekend. If we can get healthy and consistent hitting then lookout!
…be still my heart 🧡

AA needs to be starting in right field, pure and simple. I like Katie as a person, but I'm afraid AA has her beat as a player. As the Lady Vols pre-season saying goes, if you don't hit enough, you need to sit. Of course, if Taylor Pannell hadn't torn her labrum, this would all be a moot point.

Whoa...I thought I was on the wrong page there for a minute. Looking for game/weekend analysis on the Lady Vols Softball. Glad they split up the times a little better so we can watch, at least, parts of both games. With the weather going cold again here in middle Tennessee, sports on TV is a thing to look forward to. Go Lady Vols and beat LSU!

VN Store

Back