Tennessee Softball 2023

Way to go Lady Vols! Great start! Always good to get your first comeback win. Glad Karlyn got some action and that it went well. Let her defense make plays. Des made several plays at 2B, I think she will be fine. What a day for Zaida!!! On to S. AL and Texas tomorrow.
11rbis? That’s gotta be some kind of opening day record.

Have to have a better picture or be in person but I wondering if Pickens is throwing a power sinker mixed in. That would be awesome. A lot of grounders.

Believe she just keeps everything hard inside and at the knees to set up her rise or away. When we saw her last a lot of on top of the ball grounders. Girls (righties) not able to get the barrel to the ball. Result, part of the bat touching ending with a weak ground ball. Not sure what she touched last night but was 72MPH on UT gun in the fall.

Last edited:
Were you able to watch the game on TV-Cable or was Game Changer a big fail? I thought I would try it on my Samsung/Xfinity app this afternoon if others figured it out last night. Great opening night for the Lady Vols! Let's keep that rolling into SEC season.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Were you able to watch the game on TV-Cable or was Game Changer a big fail? I thought I would try it on my Samsung/Xfinity app this afternoon if others figured it out last night. Great opening night for the Lady Vols! Let's keep that rolling into SEC season.
Games were on gamechanger were a little shaky at times but still better than nothing. Games today at 4 EST and 6:30 EST vs South Alabama and then Texas. Just scroll down the page from this link and you will see how to start up the games on computer. NFCA | National Fastpitch Coaches Association

I was able to open straight from the webs without installing the app. Worked great on my phone. Didn’t cast but shouldn’t be an issue. The announcer didn’t seem to know how a ballpark is laid out. I would recommend the Volnetwork audio feed. Andy did a great job last night.

Game ch
game changer was pretty good. The streaming stopped a few times but came back up rather quickly.

I was able to open straight from the webs without installing the app. Worked great on my phone. Didn’t cast but shouldn’t be an issue. The announcer didn’t seem to know how a ballpark is laid out. I would recommend the Volnetwork audio feed. Andy did a great job last night.
Downloaded the app on my phone but found I could watch it directly on my computer by using the link above without doing anything else except scrolling down and clicking on the game. So I watched it that way.

Looks like Flo may be covering the Puerto Challenge. Have to purchase a month to watch though if they are.
yes, they are, but I couldn't see enough other stuff on there in the month to justify spending the 30 bucks -- oh well, lots of other games to stream during the season

VN Store

Back