West RF
Boo 1B
Nugent C
Puni DH
A Leach LF
Rodriguez 2B
Pannell 3B
Faw SS

Yeah I'm not seeing yet why we've moved people around to get GK into the lineup. Which isn't surprising. And the Leaches should definitely be getting time ahead of Taylor. At this point, Katie is what she is.

Yeah I'm not seeing yet why we've moved people around to get GK into the lineup. Which isn't surprising. And the Leaches should definitely be getting time ahead of Taylor. At this point, Katie is what she is.
Maybe GK will start hitting I'm seeing the same player that hit .230 last season. Fairly sure Rodriguez can hit .230 Leach over Katie is probably harder, but A Leach looks like a power hitter and Katie is not.

I certainly think Baylor will be in the top 25 by season end, so certainly two good wins. I do agree that G looks the same thus far, but maybe Karen is seeing something I’m not. But in my opinion we are having to move so many pieces around to allow G to play, which is why I’d like to see boo back to 1B and keep the infield more natural. I also agree that Alannah should get some time in the field as well, but to me it’s harder to justify taking Katie out because she does play good defense, and she at least brings some good speed to the lineup and is equal to G on offense. Curious to see how we’ll mange everyone next weekend with 5 games. We’ll need everyone in some capacity.

A 2-3 match-up not shown is a farce except on the garbage LHN and all streaming services and sports channels show their ignorance and stupidity and proves they really only play lip service to the sport. I hope Tennessee wins by 3 TD's

A 2-3 match-up not shown is a farce except on the garbage LHN and all streaming services and sports channels show their ignorance and stupidity and proves they really only play lip service to the sport. I hope Tennessee wins by 3 TD's
Bout the only deal costs $51 per/month I think one of those deals is Sling and you have to have an addon sportspak. Reeedecilous 👎

VN Store

Back