Tennessee Softball 2024

I was thinking she would be over a .300 hitter since she holds the school record for hits at her high school and was ranked number five player in the nation by one service. Not a good start for her. but a long way to go.

Very few freshmen start out well hitting in college. However, people are comparing her to Gregg and Shipman defensively. Gregg was a good hitter her freshman year that became an elite hitter later on. Shipman wasn't a great hitter her freshman year but she was injured.

Very few freshmen start out well hitting in college. However, people are comparing her to Gregg and Shipman defensively. Gregg was a good hitter her freshman year that became an elite hitter later on. Shipman wasn't a great hitter her freshman year but she was injured.
She is going to be a very good shortstop for us a long time. It will take a little while for her to get her reaction time in the field to develop. I like her looks while in the box and it will take a little longer to catch up to the speed of the game. If she can hit .290+ we should all be on board . I really think she can do a little better. She seems to have a better arm than either Gregg or Shipman. JMHO!

She is going to be a very good shortstop for us a long time. It will take a little while for her to get her reaction time in the field to develop. I like her looks while in the box and it will take a little longer to catch up to the speed of the game. If she can hit .290+ we should all be on board . I really think she can do a little better. She seems to have a better arm than either Gregg or Shipman. JMHO!
Hitting seems to be fine. Now just figure out how to get them all in there.
4 pitchers that 's it? I wish we had one more pitcher.

I'm not sure I'd say she has a better arm than Shipman -- who has the best arm I think I've ever seen at SS -- but so far the sample of games we've seen from her is small.

Something is going on and the best of the team isn't being put on the field
Why do you always have to turn something as simple as players getting the night off in a meaningless midweek game before six games in three days into a conspiracy that something is going on with the team?

I was there, would have loved to have seen her since I’m not sure I will get to Knoxville all season. But you currently have more SEC caliber players than you have starting positions, I think it’s wise to get as many of them out there as possible, with the added bonus of giving players that are going to have to carry the load all year a night off ahead of a tough stretch.

VN Store

Back