Tennessee Softball 2024

Definitely the best pitcher we will face. I would say the bright spot is that we had what 5 hits? the problem was we just didn't know to how play fundamental softball and move runners over

Reactions: Majors
IMO I think they are using her too much in this early part of the year. My guess is by mid to end march she is going to be gassed. The fact that their offense only had 1 hit the entire day and they won just speaks volumes about how bad Stanford really is offensively.

Granted in my head I just knew that we were not going to win when Canady went in because we have not seen pitching of that caliber so far this year, but the game is over regroup and focus on Texas. I think we'll win this but it'll be a dogfight. Hopefully KP works low in the zone and doesn't leave anything over the plate.
Agree. Similar situation we are in, in that we have to learn to win without having to go to PG when things get rough.

You know if Pickens can throw the screwball there is no reason she cannot learn to throw a curve to the outside.

VN Store

Back