Tennessee Storms Back to Claim 8-6 Victory Over Middle Tennessee State

I'm supposedly related to Raleigh, and I just suggested that the baseball team needs a new coach?

Boy, you're a genius...

I was referring to the guy you were arguing with.

You know...the only guy in this thread defeding Raliegh.

I was referring to the guy you were arguing with.

You know...the only guy in this thread defeding Raliegh.

He was talking about me. I'm Todd Raleigh's #1 fan. I'm also his 3rd cousin, twice removed. Haha!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Somebody ive me specifics about why Raleigh is a bad coach. I'm not playing dumb, nor am I defending him. I'd just like specifics.

If only you'd lettered, like me, your soap box would be validated.

This guy is a joke.

'Stormed back' (no offense Freak)? MTSU? Give me a break.

Actually not my words. That's the title from the utsports release. :)

Hobock, I have a question for you..you seem to know Coach Raleigh pretty well and I certainly want the vols to be successful and him too, but why does he attack players and demoralize them? ?..is that a coaching technique?, why doesnt he build these boys up,he has a team full of talent and these boys want to win I can assure you that. But he seems to want them all in turmoil..yes his job is on the line but if these boys thought he cared about them just a little I think he would be surprised at how they would play for him, now they are all afraid of making a mistake..you cant play like that.

Hobock, I have a question for you..you seem to know Coach Raleigh pretty well and I certainly want the vols to be successful and him too, but why does he attack players and demoralize them? ?..is that a coaching technique?, why doesnt he build these boys up,he has a team full of talent and these boys want to win I can assure you that. But he seems to want them all in turmoil..yes his job is on the line but if these boys thought he cared about them just a little I think he would be surprised at how they would play for him, now they are all afraid of making a mistake..you cant play like that.
You have a PM. Thanks.

I agree with gvillvol.. these boys want to win and I am sure that Raleigh wants to win. Maybe coaching at this level is a little too much for him. He has a team full of talent and he doesnt know how to bring it together. He needs to be a true leader but he shows no signs of that, instead unrest and uneasiness among the squad is his m-o.( people like that used to get fragged in the military)

VN Store

Back