Tennessee Terrace - Neyland Stadium upgrade (merged)

you can get tickets without contributing to the vasf. not reserved, maybe not exactly where you want, but cheaper than making the donation and paying for the tickets. if you still want season tickets but dont want to be obligated to make a "significant contribution" then, there you go...

I have no problem donating to the VASF. I have a problem with the size of the increase and the timing.

I will support the team including the coaches until they give me a reason not to. It's called being a fan.

We are nine months removed from playing in Atlanta for a conference championship, but the product in LA was reprehensible.

Man, you still have some kool-aid left in the pitcher if you don't have a reason not to support them after Monday night. We came out unprepared in every aspect of the game. Offense, defense, and special teams all got out coached.

Just go ahead and scratch out that check to Hamilton. You know you want to.

Thank you. Almost didn't make it because of poorly played games against Kentucky and South Carolina.

Only made it because of Dan Williams bailing us out. Blame Dan Williams for Fulmer still being here!

Man, you still have some kool-aid left in the pitcher if you don't have a reason not to support them after Monday night. We came out unprepared in every aspect of the game. Offense, defense, and special teams all got out coached.

Just go ahead and scratch out that check to Hamilton. You know you want to.

You don't pay attention - or read apparently.

You don't pay attention - or read apparently.

I read your posts and highlighted one sentence. What part of "I will support the team including the coaches until they give me a reason not to" am I not comprehending? :crazy:

I read your posts and highlighted one sentence. What part of "I will support the team including the coaches until they give me a reason not to" am I not comprehending? :crazy:

I have posted for two days that Monday was the "reason not to".

I have posted for two days that Monday was the "reason not to".
I'm not expected to roll through two days of threads to read each and everyone one of your homeristic posts. All I have to base it on right now is what you've written in this thread. And in this thread, it still appears that you have a few sips of kool-aid left and that you may actually be sitting on the fence about scratching out another check to Hamilton. Your pseudo-bluster about not doing it or whatever is just posturing.

Just send them your money and keep hoping Fulmer gets it turned around.

To me, it's simple. You either support the Vols through the good, the bad, the ugly or you don't. In the end, it's your choice. I have a feeling you are not the type that just comes around when the weather is fair.

To me, it's simple. You either support the Vols through the good, the bad, the ugly or you don't. In the end, it's your choice. I have a feeling you are not the type that just comes around when the weather is fair.

Thanks for getting back on topic.

I will support them, but it's a real downer to get the letter about the increase to keep the same seats I've had for a decade. Especially considering the product from Monday night.

Thanks for getting back on topic.

I will support them, but it's a real downer to get the letter about the increase to keep the same seats I've had for a decade. Especially considering the product from Monday night.

You've talked yourself into doing it in one thread.

putting the support issue aside, if they are good seats it might not be possible to get them back once things turn around.

or, if the football program continues to go south, you might eventually be able to get better seats. kind of like trying to time the stock market.

You've talked yourself into doing it in one thread.

First you take a sentence out of context, now you're making assumptions.

I have until December 1 to make a choice. Getting the letter this week could not have been worse from a marketing standpoint.

putting the support issue aside, if they are good seats it might not be possible to get them back once things turn around.

or, if the football program continues to go south, you might eventually be able to get better seats. kind of like trying to time the stock market.

They are on the first row in the upperdeck. They are overhauling the entire west side under the skyboxes for the 2010 season and charging about 6X what the same seats costs now.

It reeks of the AD whoring out to corporate money. Disappointing more than anything.

First you take a sentence out of context, now you're making assumptions.

I have until December 1 to make a choice. Getting the letter this week could not have been worse from a marketing standpoint.

That's a bold and subliminally optimistic statement.

They are on the first row in the upperdeck. They are overhauling the entire west side under the skyboxes for the 2010 season and charging about 6X what the same seats costs now.

It reeks of the AD whoring out to corporate money. Disappointing more than anything.

a lot of people don't like the upper deck, but i think first row there is a primo seat.

i think they are just trying to fund that $100mil stadium renovation. i'd rather put money into the coaching staff, but some economic genius on the hill believes bathrooms and concessions brings in fans better than Ws.

a lot of people don't like the upper deck, but i think first row there is a primo seat.

i think they are just trying to fund that $100mil stadium renovation. i'd rather put money into the coaching staff, but some economic genius on the hill believes bathrooms and concessions brings in fans better than Ws.

We love those seats, best in the house as far as I'm concerned. First the game pisses me off, and now this. Bad week for this UT fan.

you act surprised

Well lately there has been a lot more ugly and bad than good. Most fans including myself love the Vols more than anything but we are just tired of the product the coaches are putting out on the field. I will always be a Tennessee fan til the day I draw my last breath, but I dont have to be happy with how the coaches are tearing down our program. I think fans that are still supporting Fulmer are only hurting the program because he will never get us back at an elite level of play. I hope we win the SEC title and have a good year but anymore hoping for that is just a lost cause.

It is hard to deny the fact that Neyland needed/needs the renovations. Throwing more money at the current or new coaching staff doesn't guarantee wins as we have seen.

no, i don't advocate throwing money at this coaching staff.

texas made will muschamp the highest paid assistant coach in college ball last year. i'd much prefer will muschamp to a shorter walk to get a smokey dog.

i have a feeling the letter was in the mail before the game.

I'm sure it was too. They probably expected us to blow out UCLA like everyone else which would soften the blow of telling people they must increase their committment to the VASF by 500% to keep their seats. Whump whaaaaaaa.

VN Store

Back