Tennessee Vols and South Carolina Gamecocks honored with Sportsmanship Award

well deserved. both teams showed a tremendous amount of class and support for Lattimore.

I was at that game. I have always respected UT, but you all earned a special place in my heart after that display of sportsmanship. I was about moved to tears. Props to your players and your university. You all should be proud.

That was a moment where I was really proud of our boys in orange, which is a lot more than I can say for other conferences.

I'll never forget sitting in the student section when one of our boys was hit and lying on the field writhing in pain. I had to sit there and listen while a bunch of gator fans up in the nosebleed sections started cheering and singing and doing the Gator chomp.

When a kid is lying on the field injured, you sit down and you shut up no matter which team he is on. Anything congratulatory is not only disrespectful, it is just plain disgusting.

I'd be surprised if they don't hold that particular "This Is Tennessee" video for the South Carolina game this year.

I was proud of our team that day.

I felt horrible for Lattimore. Seems like a stand up guy. I was really rooting for someone to give him a chance on draft day, glad it worked out.

VN Store

Back