Tennessee vs. Georgetown - 1:00 PM ESPN - Game thread

We're in control of the tempo. Need to cut down on turnovers, and we'll be fine. GU has gotten off in transition and been able to stay in it, we stop allowing them to do that and they can't score with us.

What's up with the TV coverage? They never show the score, time, or shot clock. It's a little annoying.

A lot of Georgetown's points have come from breakaways. I'm not convinced that they Hoyas would benefit from making this a halfcourt game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

What's up with the TV coverage? They never show the score, time, or shot clock. It's a little annoying.

At the Arena, every time ESPN starts to show a replay, they cut out and put the tournament logo up.

Also, stay out of further foul trouble. They could pound on us if we don't keep our bigs on the floor...

Georgetown fans' faces right now: "Our tradition isn't helping us. We're playing really well and are still losing."

I prefer to play Maryland. I don't know about playing Gonzaga twice, maybe it would help our resume, but I want them once in Knoxville...
Side note: Pargo is a beast.

VN Store

Back