Tennessee vs Wisconsin - Game Thread!

So what do you think guys. Will G.Jones and J.Briscoe be able to step up and help us out. I think we will be throwing it deep pretty often today. Look for Jones to have a big day.

So what do you think guys. Will G.Jones and J.Briscoe be able to step up and help us out. I think we will be throwing it deep pretty often today.

I wish they would get it over and start GJ... the guy is just an awesome play maker.... he brings it like none of the other receivers bring it..

Nada...... bout to turn off the PC and get to football and probably the bottle. Nothing like a little Bourbon at 10am

no doubt. how did you like that monster hit that Colt lineman put on Chris Henry? bout knocked my tv off the stand.

no doubt. how did you like that monster hit that Colt lineman put on Chris Henry? bout knocked my tv off the stand.

OMFG!!! Did you hear Madden? "I think that was the biggest hit I've ever seen in my life!!!!!"

Honestly... I liked the Gabril Wilson hit on that UK receiver the other year better but man... that looked like a semi running over a moped. Simply brutal.

i really hope to see Crompton in this game. not likely we will be able to get a big lead, but i can hope.

i really hope to see Crompton in this game. not likely we will be able to get a big lead, but i can hope.

I do too but after the SECCG, I think we got a better chance of seeing GJ back there throwing a pass than JC unless Ainge is hurt or we get a big lead.

I do too but after the SECCG, I think we got a better chance of seeing GJ back there throwing a pass than JC unless Ainge is hurt or we get a big lead.

i am really itching to see GJ throw a pass. it will make all the difference of the G-Gun being a viable threat next year.

I honestly look for Cut to open up the offense today throwing deep and making big plays. That way we will be all left scratching our heads thinking of what could have been.

i am really itching to see GJ throw a pass. it will make all the difference of the G-Gun being a viable threat next year.

I dont know... Im torn.... I like the idea but I think the idea of a vertical passing game would do more for us that the Spread. It's a good change of pace for a series or so.

Sorry if this has been posted but searched and didn't see it. Brent Dougherty picking Wisconsin a couple of days ago: 31-27.

Kind of bummed me out.

VN Store

Back