Tennessee vs Wisconsin - Game Thread!

I think we should all just be glad that we can come together and root on our team no matter if they win or lose. We have the greatest coaching staff in the whole world. I hope they stay forever. However I wish we would stop hitting the other team so violently. I dont want that nice Wiscy coach to become upset and think we were rude. Also I just want you all to know that I lover each and every one of you. Is That Better???????

I think we should all just be glad that we can come together and root on our team no matter if they win or lose. We have the greatest coaching staff in the whole world. I hope they stay forever. However I wish we would stop hitting the other team so violently. I dont want that nice Wiscy coach to become upset and think we were rude. Also I just want you all to know that I lover each and every one of you. Is That Better???????
It brought a tear to my eye.

The announcers are up Wis QB butt so far I can barely understand them

You can hear the Big Ten bias in the color guy's voice. He is the one that picked Michigan over Florida. If that isn't seeing things through some Big Ten glasses.... The announcing is almost as bad as last year.

I think we need a group hug :clap:

119629095339656.gif

I hope Berry lines him up and smokes him again in the second half, I can't possibly see Turd Donovan get hit enough in this game

What is it about announce teams that Vol fans hate so much?

Apparently We don't like CBS, ESPN or the VOL network....who's left?

so far do you think ainge has made up for his um...performance in the sec championship by playing well here? will this help his "draft stock"

VN Store

Back