Tennessee vs Wisconsin - Game Thread!

doing? Ainge throws a pass to a covered Rogers at the UT 2 yard line! What is he thinking? Throw the damn ball down the field as we did in the first half! Stop running Foster. Throw to Cottam. What is it about Ainge in the second half? South Carolina, kentucky, Lsu--I think he just starts gagging. Maybe cut too, but the offense comes out in the second half of many games and looks HORRIBLE.

Play 'em close when we could have owned 'em early....win with a field goal if possible...late ainge turnover costs the game....fulmer banks another year and a raise....same old same old

2-6 bowl record in last 7 years from the winningest coach in the nation. Too much instability about coaching....next year after 5 losses we were just adjusting to the next staff...no raise...no extension....

Lather. Rinse. Repeat

We are Tennessee.

doing? Ainge throws a pass to a covered Rogers at the UT 2 yard line! What is he thinking? Throw the damn ball down the field as we did in the first half! Stop running Foster. Throw to Cottam. What is it about Ainge in the second half? South Carolina, kentucky, Lsu--I think he just starts gagging. Maybe cut too, but the offense comes out in the second half of many games and looks HORRIBLE.

Let it out. How do you really feel?

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...-vs-wisconsin-game-thread-47.html#post1113792

They have a coach that makes half time adjustments...WE DON"T:good!:

Gosh Iam mad right now! What happened to all the hard hitting we saw in the 1st half and iam tired of seeing that qb's parents !!! I do not care about his parents!!!!

VN Store

Back