Tennessee vs Wisconsin - Game Thread!

Too bad there isn't anyone to bail out your lack of common sense on who calls the plays. lol

Funny but not really. I know who calls the plays but make NO mistake about it....if Phil doesn't like it he can change it.

I guarantee Cut didn't run that Gerald Jones redzone package without Phil's ok.

I know exactly whats going on no mistake about it.

So what I said is true because Phil didn't change jack crap!

The defense definitely bailed the incompetent staff today. The 4th down stop in the redzone and that final INT.

Never should've been that close.

The defense definitely bailed the incompetent staff today. The 4th down stop in the redzone and that final INT.

Never should've been that close.

I 100% agree. I still don't know what Cut and Phil were thinking with Erik getting us all the way down the field and then gets yanked the rest of the drive.

He's gonna have a hard time explaining that one!

I have no voice! I am soooooo freaking happy! I am sooooo freaking hammered! I just want to say that I am so proud of this team! I am just glad we left the season on a great note! thank you so much guys! I cant tell you how great this has been. I got a brand new Vols jersey for Xmas and the Vols won the Outback bowl! I LOVE IT!!!

He's gonna have a great career in pro football?

You sure about that Phil??

Tom Brady's college career at Michigan wasn't any more spectacular or distinguished than Ainge's at UT. So, there's always the potential for greatness at the NFL level.

Nice way for Ainge to end his career.:salute:

Everyone in this thread should give him an applause or salute.

wow coaching nearly cost us another one... at least it was the offensive coaches and they are all gone anyway lol

That was ugly, but we won and I'm proud of the team. There is no point of argueing the playcalling or anything else since the season is over now. Lets just enjoy the win.

Yeah...we get to keep the head coach who missed Kippy Brown because he said he would not allow him to hire his own offensive staff....Thank God Coach Fulmer was not involved in that offensive debacle today.

A Big Raise and Four More Years!!!!

Tom Brady's college career at Michigan wasn't any more spectacular or distinguished than Ainge's at UT. So, there's always the potential for greatness at the NFL level.

That is true. I thought Ainge did well to begin the year and had improved greatly and he has its just that he also some what regressed at certain points of the season and seems not to want to stand in and take a hit.

I think some teams saw that and started taking advangtage of it and scouts can see it too.

I will give him credit though that he did do it at least once or twice on big plays today that I remember moreso than I really saw him do it this year.

As bad as I hate too, now we gotta pull for the Gators. No way stinking Mich. should be allowed to beat an SEC team.

That is true. I thought Ainge did well to begin the year and had improved greatly and he has its just that he also some what regressed at certain points of the season and seems not to want to stand in and take a hit.

I think some teams saw that and started taking advangtage of it and scouts can see it too.

I will give him credit though that he did do it at least once or twice on big plays today that I remember moreso than I really saw him do it this year.
I think Ainge is a 4th rounder at best with a good showing at the combine,hopefully he can go to the Titans and back-up VY like Schaub backed up Mike Vick.

VN Store

Back