Tennessee Welcomes No. 8 Florida to Rocky Top for Weekend Series

:toast:

I hope I lose. Will not hold my breath.

by the way, are there "nice" pics of TR?

We lose, you win. I will let you choose my avatar. I think I should keep it until we win another series. Sound fair?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That could be months!

How 'bout a week?

25507_1401280521475_1516178542_1026218_5201872_n.jpg

My preference is above, but I'll respect any avatar that does not have a Kiffin or a Raleigh in it.

The Vols need to finish at least 6th in the SEC and be 10 games over .500 and in the top 50 rpi.

They can to win all but one of the upcoming SEC series

They have midweek games remaining against Top-50 RPI teams MTSU and Western Carolina. They need to win one of those, preferrably to WCU.

Doing the math, puts me at 34 wins but it is important who those wins are against.

Among the extra things they need to do. They need to sweep either Georgia or Mississippi State who are in the cellar with the Vols.

The Vols to finish in top 6 or 7 will need to finish third in east, which means jumping Vanderbilt and Kentucky.

By the way, what happen to Georgia? I thought that team was set for perennial success. With the talent within 200 miles of Athens, the Hope Scholarship and facilities, there is ZERO excuse for a season they are now having.

By my count that is 34-22. That would require them to go 18-5 over the rest of the year. While I understand the schedule is about to get a lot easier, that is probably not likely to happen.

VN Store

Back