Texas-Mizzou

I don't know if I would go that high. I think Bradford is/will be the best QB by the time his eligibility is up at Oklahoma.

I dunno man, Colt McCoy is looking awful good. I think it's probably a wash. However, if I had the give the edge to somebody right now, it would be McCoy

I dunno man, Colt McCoy is looking awful good. I think it's probably a wash. However, if I had the give the edge to somebody right now, it would be McCoy

I can't argue with either of you. I'd be happy with Colt on my team. Still, Bradford's doing all of this with zero running contributions whatsoever.

I can't argue with either of you. I'd be happy with Colt on my team. Still, Bradford's doing all of this with zero running contributions whatsoever.

I don't know that I would say zero running contributions, they are averaging about 160 ypg

Texas is averaging about 190 though.

McCoy completing 82.1 percent of his passes, including 90+ percent against Mizzou (29-32) is just ridiculous

I'm not amused. Thanks for offending me.

What are you a closet KU fan? I hate you.

mizzoushirt07.jpg

I'm not amused. Thanks for offending me.

What are you a closet KU fan? I hate you.

mizzoushirt07.jpg
Closet fan? Not really. I have been quite up front about my love for the Jayhawks.

I also love how the Mizzou fans have absolutely no recollection of the history of the war between Kansas and Missouri. The shirt says "scoreboard" yet the Jayhawkers most definitely beat the Bushwackers in that war...hence, Kansas was a "free-state".

Feel free to wash away your sorrows at one of the thousands of Lion's Den's Adult Superstores that litter the pot-hole ridden I-70 from KC to StL.

Damn and I stop at every one of them too. I am a horrible person living in a horrible state. I'm gonna go kill myself. I had no idea that Missouri was the only state with lots of adult superstores. Please.

Damn and I stop at every one of them too. I am a horrible person living in a horrible state. I'm gonna go kill myself. I had no idea that Missouri was the only state with lots of adult superstores. Please.
I would be plenty testy too if I cheered for a historically mediocre men's athletic program.

VN Store

Back