THANK YOU

Originally posted by Fadeproof@Aug 22, 2005 1:29 PM
The main question is. Who is going to watch the UGA/BSU game with me after the UT game?
[snapback]129767[/snapback]​

I'll start a game thread if you want me to.

:lol:

Originally posted by Xanny@Aug 22, 2005 3:35 PM
this is a good reminder to all of US before the season starts that sportsmanship isn't just for the guys on the field!
[snapback]129780[/snapback]​

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I know Andrew would like you guys/gals to see this. He got his new bedroom stuff in the mail today. Check it out.

modified9pt.jpg

Love the bedroom gear! Hope he makes the game, It'll be a memory he'll never forget. I wish you guys the very best LUCK :cross:

Tell that guy he's got more orange than I do and I'm an alum!! Now that's a room anyone should be proud of. Good luck @ the game and I hope he enjoys it :rock:

Fade, I'm glad to hear that you got tickets. If it falls through, I've still got the folks at the hospital working on it. (Please don't think I've forgotten about you guys!)

I'd love to meet the little guy -- we'll be tailgating for sure. We park on the garage right next to the stadium and by the river, so let me know if you can stop by!

This thread was wonderful to read. After a long day at work it hit the spot. Fade I hope you, Andrew and your family enjoys the game. Hats off to VOL67, kiddiedoc, LIO , and the rest of the gang. I am glad everything worked out. In fact, if I ever become Pope, I will canonize you all. I am not even Catholic, but if I get the nod, you guys are in! Also Fade I will be pulling for the Dawgs. I make it a rule to never go against the SEC, otherwise people will start to think that the PAC-10 is a better conference (Sorry Milo).

i'm sure this has already been thought of and i am just way behind the curve on this thing but i was just thinking CPF would more than likely let Andrew in the locker room after the game to get some autographs if anybody has that kind of pull to get a hold of him.

Originally posted by IBleedOrange@Aug 22, 2005 9:31 PM
i'm sure this has already been thought of and i am just way behind the curve on this thing but i was just thinking CPF would more than likely let Andrew in the locker room after the game to get some autographs if anybody has that kind of pull to get a hold of him.
[snapback]129991[/snapback]​

I want him to get everything they can possibly give him.

"this is a good reminder to all of US before the season starts that sportsmanship isn't just for the guys on the field! "

can I get another AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by volmanjr@Aug 22, 2005 9:40 PM
"this is a good reminder to all of US before the season starts that sportsmanship isn't just for the guys on the field! "

can I get another AMEN!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]130011[/snapback]​

Amen!

(and somebody please forward this thread to Gainesville, Baton Rouge, and Tuskerlooser)

I hope you guys have a great time. One thing you might want to do with your nephew is have him at the coner of Phillip Fulmer Way and Andy Holt Ave (right beside the stadium and behind the bookstore) to watch the UT band parade to the stadium. As they round the coner, they stop, face the Hill, and perform their "Salute to the Hill". Talk about something getting up pumped up before a game...I'm getting cold chills just thinking about it. If the times hold as last year, they leave the band room 90 minutes before game time so look for them to march around 11:00 AM. I went up to UT this past Saturday just to watch the band practice marching to the stadium. There were at least 100 of us fans there watching (mostly band parents though since it was also move in day on campus). Anyway, I hope this special guy has a great time at the game and all the festivitles before and after the game!. :good: :good: :good:

if i'm not mistaken, i'm pretty sure the players sign autographs while they do the Vol Walk to the stadium before the game, just another thing to think about to get him some signatures :good:

I'd love to meet the little guy -- we'll be tailgating for sure. We park on the garage right next to the stadium and by the river, so let me know if you can stop by!

If we make it there we will definatly stop by. I know he would love to meet you. Just let me know how to get there (1st time to K town)

Originally posted by Vol67@Aug 22, 2005 4:57 PM
SOS doesn't matter anymore
[snapback]129813[/snapback]​

67, I JUST figured out that SOS meant "strength of schedule" and NOT Steven O. Spurrier. I kept wondering what Spurrier had to do with anything.

:fool:

Great news guys. I got 2 tickets for Andrew and myself confirmed through the ticket office today. So we will definatley be there. I do however need some help locating 5 tickets for the rest of the family. Please help. Thank you guys for all that you have done

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

VN Store

Back