Thanks Seniors and Jerod Mayo.

NationofVols

Erik Ainge splashed onto the scene his freshman year, then flopped, then came back to be more than adequate. He was always classy and I'm glad he was a Vol.

I don't see Jerod Mayo coming back. Hopefully he does, but if he's a 1st rounder, he should go. Thankfully he stayed healthy all year and with his past, I'd get my money right now if I were him.

Wish they could have won us a Championship, but going out on the right note is always good too.

Ditto! Thanks a Bunch!!!!! i hope you come back Mayo! GO VOLS!!!!!

thanks for suiting up for the Big Orange and making us proud! :salute:

Thanks Gents.... helluva win... good luck in your future endevours.

Thanks guys for an exciting season. I wish we would of won the SECC, but once again we will have another crack at it again next season.

Erik Ainge splashed onto the scene his freshman year, then flopped, then came back to be more than adequate. He was always classy and I'm glad he was a Vol.

I don't see Jerod Mayo coming back. Hopefully he does, but if he's a 1st rounder, he should go. Thankfully he stayed healthy all year and with his past, I'd get my money right now if I were him.

Wish they could have won us a Championship, but going out on the right note is always good too.

I don't see Mayo being a first rounder this year.

Jerod, Donovan said to tell you 'thanks for the permanent impression of your helmet in my chest'

Most "experts" are calling Mayo a probable 1st round pick if he comes out this year. I'm sure a solid combine would get him there.

I, personally, wouldn't risk it. Too much money at stake if you have a bad combine or just drop off even 5 picks to the 2nd round if you're a tweener.

So hell, just come on back. haha

Mayo will go. Sad but true. Thanks for the memories Mayo.

Ryan thank you too.

Best of luck to all of the seniors I whatever they do. Just get out of my way if you’re driving in front of me.

VN Store

Back