The #9 BasketVols Vs The Badgers of WestConsin Friday starting at a point to end past my bedtime.

I got Peacock for free -- no help needed from the Xfinity India call center either
I had cancelled it because of Hulu live, but my daughter wanted it for something, so she's paying for it šŸ¤£. I just wasn't paying for Hulu, peacock, and Amazon

I got Peacock for free -- no help needed from the Xfinity India call center either
Reminds me, you can't call the local pizza hut anymore. It goes to a call center, and it's like that, you can barely understand them. I'm bout done, it's not worth shouting back and forth on the phone with someone you can't understand. IDK if every pizza hut is that way, or just around here

Reminds me, you can't call the local pizza hut anymore. It goes to a call center, and it's like that, you can barely understand them. I'm bout done, it's not worth shouting back and forth on the phone with someone you can't understand. IDK if every pizza hut is that way, or just around here
People still call to order?

I had Pizza Hut recently for the first time in about 25 years. It was good.

Tl;dr
I think here you only get the call center if the local phone has xx # of calls on hold. That is what my daughter said. I'd rather order online anyway.
Bout two months ago we stopped by after the Dr. I had to go in Ingles (same shopping center (, and showed Tiffany what I meant. I literally pulled in their lot, nobody there, you could see people standing around inside, workers. I called, got the "we're busy" message, and then the call center answered šŸ¤£

Bout two months ago we stopped by after the Dr. I had to go in Ingles (same shopping center (, and showed Tiffany what I meant. I literally pulled in their lot, nobody there, you could see people standing around inside, workers. I called, got the "we're busy" message, and then the call center answered šŸ¤£
Where dey open yet?

I think they just want you to do it online. I wouldn't have a problem with it, but the last time I ordered online somewhere, they sent the order to commerce. It was longhorns, and they pulled it up, and it showed Cornelia. Thankfully, they made my order, but I had to wait longer.

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back