The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the guys who comes to the game in full Indian leather getup and headdress was telling us on the MARTA ride back that he thinks Maholm will be starting game 4 because he talked to "Roger" for about 10 minutes prior to the game and that's what the staff was leaning towards. LOL.

A Chief Knockahoma sighting!

That's why you don't talk to strangers, man.

Pales in comparison to the guy we met on MARTA prior to the 09 CFA Bowl who called himself "The Wizard". Easily worth the $5 round trip just to experience the characters on the train. Cheaper than parking down there and seems faster than sitting in traffic for two hours.

Pales in comparison to the guy we met on MARTA prior to the 09 CFA Bowl who called himself "The Wizard". Easily worth the $5 round trip just to experience the characters on the train. Cheaper than parking down there and seems faster than sitting in traffic for two hours.

As a dude who has spend countless hours in the NYC subways I can relate. Seen some very weird things.

As a dude who has spend countless hours in the NYC subways I can relate. Seen some very weird things.

When i was 12 i went to DC with my brother, parents, and grandma. We were on the Metro or whatever they call it, and this lady came up to me and said "you wanna see what i have under my jacket?". Before my mom could say anything, she opened her jacket and had a big ass iguana under her jacket. That ish was crazy.

"WANTED: Former government employee last seen with thick beard eating Chinese food......."

Slippery slope
:(:(

When i was 12 i went to DC with my brother, parents, and grandma. We were on the Metro or whatever they call it, and this lady came up to me and said "you wanna see what i have under my jacket?". Before my mom could say anything, she opened her jacket and had a big ass iguana under her jacket. That ish was crazy.

YASSSS... Would've been better if she had candy though.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah

Back in vercs day they didn't call em iguanas but hey

I like your Game 3 chances with Liriano on Sunday. He's been strong at home and against the Cards.

Yeah, I said in the Cards thread thought this series would come down to if we could beat wainwright once. Liked Lynn vs. Cole and Liriano vs. Kelly for the reasons you mentioned. Unfortunately Morton gets destroyed by the cardinals so I don't see game 4 going well, hopefully Cole goes 5 instead of Burnett.

SN: Cole vs. Teheran would be a pretty awesome playoff pitching matchup if it ever came to that

Yeah, I said in the Cards thread thought this series would come down to if we could beat wainwright once. Liked Lynn vs. Cole and Liriano vs. Kelly for the reasons you mentioned. Unfortunately Morton gets destroyed by the cardinals so I don't see game 4 going well, hopefully Cole goes 5 instead of Burnett.

SN: Cole vs. Teheran would be a pretty awesome playoff pitching matchup if it ever came to that

I'm going to pnc for the nlcs

A.J. can be dominant too, you just have to worry about where his head will be at after the Game 1 implosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back