The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the Braves season is going to depend on Freddy Garcia.............

The Braves need to learn 2 things in the front office.

1. Your manager is not capable of winning a championship, which should be their goal in Atlanta.

2. You need a real owner in the worst way. Im not asking for 259mil payroll, but we can't be so frugal we go into the playoffs with some of these scrubs. It doesn't help Huddy, BJ, Uggla, who make about 40% of this teams payroll are all non contributors in the playoffs.

The Braves need to learn 2 things in the front office.

1. Your manager is not capable of winning a championship, which should be their goal in Atlanta.

2. You need a real owner in the worst way. Im not asking for 259mil payroll, but we can't be so frugal we go into the playoffs with some of these scrubs. It doesn't help Huddy, BJ, Uggla, who make about 40% of this teams payroll are all non contributors in the playoffs.

I get what your saying, but it's not like they planned for Hudson, Venters, EOF and Pena to be out for the year and BJ and Uggla hit .180.

Well, I think that's going to do it for me tonight. It's been a long last four days where I've had very little sleep, so I'm going to go to bed and hope that changes our luck. If not, I'll see you guys tomorrow night as Garcia gets shelled and our season comes to an end.

I get what your saying, but it's not like they planned for Hudson, Venters, EOF and Pena to be out for the year and BJ and Uggla hit .180.

All these were known by the deadline. Speaking of, where has Scott downs been? I've worked alot lately but haven't heard

Would it be possible to turn off the bad word filter and have a moratorium on vulgarity infractions for the night? Asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back