The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is anything beyond "all the way turnt" that is where I am right now.
This

images

Reactions: 1 person
Freak is the only one who can do this. Now would probably be a good time to genuflect.

I had to look up that word Verc, you bastard.

Does he really want it changed?

Lol Freak! You need a Braves avi, we need mojo.

Hook me up, unless you want me to whip out the Bob Wickman avy.

Hahaha. This is an awesome place but it also limits your shenanigans being in here. I started an epic ms t threads one day. Mentioned it in here first..got shut down three seconds after I hit submit. So sad

We don't have much choice in the main forums. Maybe I'm a party pooper, but the aftermath and work those threads create for myself and the mods aren't worth the few giggles that they may provide. Just saying, it's a little different when you have to look at it from our side. (I'm starting to sound like my dad).

We don't have much choice in the main forums. Maybe I'm a party pooper, but the aftermath and work those threads create for myself and the mods aren't worth the few giggles that they may provide. Just saying, it's a little different when you have to look at it from our side. (I'm starting to sound like my dad).

oh no i get what you're saying. i was just informing him the shelf life of half hearted troll attempts is reduced exponentially if you mention them in here first

I had to look up that word Verc, you bastard.

Does he really want it changed?

Hook me up, unless you want me to whip out the Bob Wickman avy.

Ryan11799nlcs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back