The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I was unaware they had a new lead singer, I don't guess I have an opinion yet. What is some of their new music and I'll give it a listen.

I think they've either released or are preparing to release their first album with the new singer. The local rock station here in Knoxville has played their new song a few times, I think it's called "Misery Loves My Company". The new singer doesn't sound wildly different than the old guy, and the musical sound is still definitively 3DG.

I think they've either released or are preparing to release their first album with the new singer. The local rock station here in Knoxville has played their new song a few times, I think it's called "Misery Loves My Company". The new singer doesn't sound wildly different than the old guy, and the musical sound is still definitively 3DG.

Excellent. I'll try to find it.

EDIT: "Misery Loves My Company" is off of a album they released just over a year ago. Not sure if that's a different lead or not, but the sample I listened to put me in the mind of Papa Roach's "Scars".

Last edited:
Glad he made a point of letting Scotty know that he has him blocked. I just don't get that. There are plenty of people on this site that I don't care for, but I don't think I've ever blocked anybody.

I held out for a long time, but once I started putting people on ignore, I felt silly for waiting so long. The biggest drawback to becoming a mod was going back and clearing out my ignore list.

I certainly never made a big production out of putting anyone on ignore though. I never muted people I was arguing with. Just idiots who were so dumb I never wanted to see anything they wrote ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back