The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a good effort by Jamaica. They have had quite a few of those this group stage, they just have not found the inspiration to go with the perspiration

-Ian Darke

Last edited:
I get that Willie Gault is a fantastic athlete, but PrattvilleVol trying to argue he ran a 4.27 40 at the age of 48 is complete BS

I get that Willie Gault is a fantastic athlete, but PrattvilleVol trying to argue he ran a 4.27 40 at the age of 48 is complete BS

The only 40 times anybody should ever put any real stock in whatsoever are the ones that take place at the NFL combine. All the rest of them are crap.

The only 40 times anybody should ever put any real stock in whatsoever are the ones that take place at the NFL combine. All the rest of them are crap.

Yep, as evident by the fact that nearly every high school athlete supposedly runs a sub 4.4, but then very few do at the combine

Mrs Verc is 2/3 in the bag, has cleared out a spot on the deck to make an outdoor dance floor, and is working it hard with the kids and a friend who stopped by. Mark Richt has lost control of my family.

For some reason that thought made Dancing in the Moonlight pop into my head.

When we get drinking, Van Morrison is indeed heavy in the rotation. Probably second only to the Pogues.

(We're old.)

EDIT: I am not sober myself. "Dancing in the Moonlight" is not a Van Morrison song. I should know better.

Verc acting like this isn't a great opportunity for pics

Would take some serious balls, seeing as if I remember correctly he has said before that his sister knows his screen name he would run the risk of his sister informing mrs. Verc of these pics

Would take some serious balls, seeing as if I remember correctly he has said before that his sister knows his screen name he would run the risk of his sister informing mrs. Verc of these pics

No bigger balls than posting a photo of a federally paid assassin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back