The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: the contractors left the twine used for the property line, it was under the leaves and of course the law mower found it. Took me an hour and a half to untangle that mess. Life was easier when I was renting.

Update: the contractors left the twine used for the property line, it was under the leaves and of course the law mower found it. Took me an hour and a half to untangle that mess. Life was easier when I was renting.

Was mowing some cats yard over summer. They had a rock rake and some tug of war rope buried in that jungle. Awful day.

Big time.

Possibly one of the most frustrating work experiences I've ever had was a few years ago a buddy if mine's neighbor asked me to mow his yard. It was mid April and hadn't been mowed yet so the grass was the better part of a foot tall in some spots. What he neglected to tell me was that while he had invisible fence for his dogs, a large majority of it wasn't buried underground. I cut the wire in several spots and wrapped it around the blades several times. It was an absolute nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back