The Atlanta Braves Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like an awesome trip. Be sure to keep us posted on your Masters experience. .

I'll try to post some pics later in the week. You can't take a phone into Augusta National so posting from the course is impossible. You are however allowed to bring a regular camera on practice days, so once I get back to Knoxville I'll try and share some of the pictures I take.

Didn't really realize this until today, but Tim Couch knows how to do things right. Make ~40 million over a five year career and then end up with Heather Kozar.

heather-kozar.jpg

So I think, after a two hour nap, I have finally recovered from last night. One of the best sporting events I've attended. And the pre-gaming and weather were perfect.

Speaking of perfect weather...

We got to St Simons Island tonight. I have 30 days in a condo on the beach until we close and move into our home up north on the island. I have finally escaped Kentucky.

#victoryismine
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people

We got to St Simons Island tonight. I have 30 days in a condo on the beach until we close and move into our home up north on the island. I have finally escaped Kentucky.

#victoryismine

mbjD3.gif

#victoryismine

Congratulations man

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back