The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I recognized your SN. I wasn't sure without your Jake avatar. How you been?

How do you like the C7? I appreciate it, but I need to see one in person. It's a bit busy.

Doing great. I love the C7. Think they just released the power figures at 460 hp. I'm going to wait a couple years until I can buy a slightly used one, but its definitely in my future. I saw this photoshop with some sweet wheels and was in love....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 2
Doing great. I love the C7. Think they just released the power figures at 460 hp. I'm going to wait a couple years until I can buy a slightly used one, but its definitely in my future. I saw this photoshop with some sweet wheels and was in love....

Not bad. Nothing better than a "BBS Style" wheel. One of these days I am going to get a LT4 corvette. I love those things.

Are the braves doing anything special for Flag Day? They did it up pretty nice at GAB?

I spend enough time watching other people play stick and ball games. Perfect whiskey outside on a perfect evening with a reasonably close to a perfect wife is worth savoring once in awhile.

Meh.

Just kidding. I'm not a whiskey guy, but I do have a hot wife who's into craft beer...good enough for me.

I make two cheesecakes. One is a standard NY style cheesecake. The other is a chocolate cheesecake. Either one will drop the ladies' drawers to the floor.

No toppings. Cheesecake "toppings" came about because people don't know how to cook them without big cracks forming and/or the whole thing collapsing, and there's a stupidly easy way to prevent that. I serve it naked and the girls pretty much have to hose themselves off. Too bad I didn't figure out how to cook a cheesecake until I'd been married for five years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back